Sign in to follow this  
Dario

Can't figure out the Baud Rate

The instructions say to press the "On line" button then to press the "Mode" button several times. When I press the "Mode" button all I see is a slight block flash from the left of the LCD and thats it. No numbers pop up or anything. I know the LCD is working because it says on line in the first line and when I press reset both lines work with the version and numbers displayed below.

Is there any other way to figure out the baud rate and is there something wrong with my machine?

call:

425-481-3555 extension 7116 or

1-888-298-8143 extension  7113

When you press the Online button- it should go to a screen that displays the X and Y readings for the origin. Mode button will not do anything unless the unit no longer says Online.

Tapping quickly didn't work. I set it up with one of the default baud rates as I figured this could easily be changed later. I attempted to cut the test file from SBE and it said waiting. I am working on my laptop so the battery died (Plug wasn't all the way in). Now the machines LCD just displays black blocks on the top line. Is there a way to remedy this?

Tapping quickly didn't work. I set it up with one of the default baud rates as I figured this could easily be changed later. I attempted to cut the test file from SBE and it said waiting. I am working on my laptop so the battery died (Plug wasn't all the way in). Now the machines LCD just displays black blocks on the top line. Is there a way to remedy this?

Is the carriage pressing up against one of the red "kill" switches?

Guest sciondrgn

Yes it is.

Manually slide the carriage off of the red buttons and then turn the unit back on

Yes it is.

Manually slide the carriage off of the red buttons and then turn the unit back on

:police: