if post aren't positive will they be locked?:lol:  I had problems with my first cutter and Ken made it right, my refine was great and my copam has been so far . . .but I am watching how things have changed and wonder if we are in a world of censorship.  Used to be only religion and politics were taboo on the forum.  what is the current direction of service?

lmao  +1

I have an idea of where the direction of service is heading, but I best keep my mouth shut (first time for everything).   :lol:

i hear ya guys. I have contacted levi and will let you all know what happens.I have faith that levi will get me straight.

The locking of a negative thread is pretty whack and speaks volumes of the company and how i and everyone else should perceive it. Just my 2 cents

I still think you need to post more conclusive vids, Sennxxx.  The vids are too close and it's not possible to tell if the tracking is that bad, or the vinyl just ran out.  Consider this a favor to the forum, as many are already making rash statements against USCutter, and you haven't exactly proven anything yet.

I'm reserving any judgment until that is done, because IMO, the first vids do not show a problem.  Personally, I would like to know if the stonewalling that is taking place is valid, or truly poor customer service.

Either way, locking the thread is bad form.  Ban me if you want.

I'm am done discussing this issue until i give Levi a fair chance to assist me in this matter.

For the record...the mods have been instructed by the OWNER of USC, NOT to lock negative threads.

Whether the new mods will follow this, I have no idea.

I am only dropping in once in a while - while on vacation but seems post are way down too.  Time of year or symptom?

You have a PM from me Senn.

Please show me who has been banned for being negative. I would also like some examples of censorship. The fact is only one thread was locked and I did that only because it was completely unproductive. We obviously were not going to get anything done in that post, so I instructed Senn on how to get his issue resolved and closed the thread.

Not trying ot make anyone defensive - and I agree that senn really needs to post a better vid showing a longer peice feeding thru.

But as they say the real test of ones character is not if they do the right thing when everyone is watching but if they do the right thing when nobody is watching.  with major changes several people are watching to see the direction things take, this just happens to be an early situation that is being watched.  several friends have been staying away feeling the forum is less friendly.  this is too  bad as this has been a great place for everyone to hang out as friends in a friendly envioronment.  I hope this atmosphere returns so everyone else will come back to play.

With 24 years working in a negative envionment for my main job I have become a little outspoken when other people may be less likely to say anything.  If I didn't care I would just go away as some others have, but I hope this becomes a positive place again. with the great service we have came to expect from past situations.

with that said - how bout a better vid senn???

as i stated before im in contact with levi and will not post anything about this matter untill he has a fair chance to resolve this issue. sorry

as i stated before im in contact with levi and will not post anything about this matter untill he has a fair chance to resolve this issue. sorry

If anyone- Levi is the man to seek for assistance for certain!

:angel:

well its tuesday afternoone and levi has still not contacted me to let me know what we are going to do about my cutter. ill will give it another day>  :[

he sent me a pm the other day and said he would contact me monday to work out a deal with me so......the balls in his court