MisterEd65

Live to ride, Ride to live

BUMP....I was just hoping that someone would happen to have a pic/eps of Live to Ride, Ride to Live, hopefully with the Eagle/Harley logo.  Thank you in advance if you can possibly help me.

Is this pic trade marked. Because I have it. Let me know.

That is old biker saying. I believe Harley adapted to it. If you notice there are many many live to ride ride to live graphics, but Harley ones the ride to live is removed from banner ribbon and replaced with Harley-Davidson.

ADDED: I'm sure Harley claims it!  :police:

I appreciate the responses.  I basically need the live to ride, ride to live with the eagle wings spread out.  I don't need Harley on it, I just figured that it went along with Harley.  Any help greatly appreciated.  My brother needs something done with that and i can't find anything.

Thanks Hannam.  That is what I'm looking for.  I just need to vector it because my sbe says its a bitmap.  I really do appreciate it!!!

Thanks for sharing, I picked it up as well.  My sister and brother-in-law are stimulating the economy and buying a Harley!!  Would love to make them some shirts and decals!!!

Lacey

Guest round2racing

Jon,

84 downloads and 5 TY's.

Honestly, what is happening to courtesy on this forum nowadays.  Are we all that pressed for time?

Hannam,

79 thank you's for the everyone who didn't acknowledge your sharing and participation in this forum!!!!!

people are afraid to say thanks on some thing that has copyright on it so they dont get in trouble here from others..

But I have just got it and would like to say thanks!!!!

No problem. I know this is not the right forum but i cant resist to show off my bike. Please forgive me.

post-2406-1298654007022_thumb.jpg

post-2406-12986540081684_thumb.jpg

So, let's ride!

No problem. I know this is not the right forum but i cant resist to show off my bike. Please forgive me.

post-7709-12986555824985_thumb.jpg

post-7709-1298655583823_thumb.jpg