Benr98

Some coroplast done for YMCA

First I'd like to say a BIG Thank You to Renegade, CutMe, Cyber & MMM (in no particular order)  ;D  They all helped in making my work ALOT easier. Oh and BannerJohn who I needed to borrow some blue from TWICE to complete the school one....I keep telling him it had to many nodes and kept cutting wrong!  ;D  Honest truth!  ;D

And thanks Signguy for being supportive.

Jenny

very nice!

Glad also that you got the help you needed.

Guest Schramm

Jenn,

You do some really nice work.  I really like the National Guard one as I was in the guard from the end of my jr year of high school til 2 years after high school when I made the decicision to join the Marines.  National Guard is a great group of people.

Guest Ls Creation

Looks good and nice work.

thanks so much everybody.

Rob, I didn't know you were in the Marines, or the National Guard!  Thanks for serving....I know it can't ever be an easy decision.

Guest kenya

Great signs Jenny....... really nice work.  ;D

Jenny,

Really nice work!  :thumbsup: Did you do any of these in any quantity more than one?

Z

Looks great! Quality work on all of those!  :thumbsup:

Just looking at the locations on the avatars and I see a lot of Tennesseans on here. 

Just North of Knoxville for me...

Again, Great Job! :)

Jenny,

Really nice work!  :thumbsup: Did you do any of these in any quantity more than one?

Z

I did none of these in quantities...just one of 8 designs.  :-  It's for a parade and then they get hung on the walls at the YMCA.  I took the job because it's for a good cause, normally I don't know if I would of...as it was more time consuming this way.  But then again if she needs a replacement I'll be ready!  :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Looks great! Quality work on all of those!  :thumbsup:

Just looking at the locations on the avatars and I see a lot of Tennesseans on here. 

Just North of Knoxville for me...

Again, Great Job! :)

where north of Knoxville? I just moved to JC from Union County myself.

Oh....Im so hurt....the car one sure looks familiar and I didn't make the thank you list!

LOL Its ok you are still cool!

Oh....Im so hurt....the car one sure looks familiar and I didn't make the thank you list!

LOL Its ok you are still cool!

:thumbsup:  I just knew I'd miss someone...so sorry TL....a BIG THANK YOU to Mr. TL...for helping me get the car one vectorized to cut better!  :)

:thumbsup:  Lol its ok...I didn't really care just wanted an excuse to give you some crap.....you are welcome however.

Jenny They all look awesome. Great work once again!

Christi