JasonG

First Cut Philosophy

Hello Everyone,

I got a US Cutter Creation PCut off eBay (very low cost) against my friends warnings to stay with a Roland or Graphtec.  At first I was annoyed by the elementary and poorly written directions, obviously written by a person whose first language is not English.  However, with the help of this forum, I had it up and running in no time.  These forums are truly worth their weight in gold.  I decided on my software choice due to the posts.  I had CS4 already, so I continued using that, but I added Inkscape and Sign Blazer.

I am new to the forum and new to vinyl.  So I thought for my first project should I make it super simple to get my feet wet.. or should I jump in head first.  As you would guess, head first it was!  I attached a file that I cut (this is the raw file, I can't find the cleaned up version).  The cut turned out great without any fussing with settings at all.  When I finally apply the vinyl I will post an image.

Tell me what you think.

Thanks for all of the help in the older forum posts and all of the future posts.

Jason-

Fire Skull.eps

Fire Skull.eps

;D Not sure how cleaned up the other version is but that looks like a hell of a weeding job.  Can't wait to see the pics!  ;D

;D ............ looks like a hell of a weeding job.  Can't wait to see the pics!  ;D

I concur! Must have taken ages! A proper challenge.

Congrats on taking the bull by the horns JasonG. I will look forward to those pics too.