99v8miata

I have made screen shots of settings

Ok I have made screen shots of all of the settings I could think of. Any help would be great. I have know idea if something is wrong with them or not. Please help!

Dave

post-4092-12986539510752_thumb.jpg

post-4092-12986539511556_thumb.jpg

post-4092-12986539512322_thumb.jpg

post-4092-12986539513222_thumb.jpg

post-4092-12986539525011_thumb.jpg

post-4092-1298653952571_thumb.jpg

post-4092-12986539526402_thumb.jpg

post-4092-12986539527093_thumb.jpg

Ok I have made screen shots of all of the settings I could think of. Any help would be great. I have know idea if something is wrong with them or not. Please help!

Dave

You might want to explain with this, what your problem is.... ;D  So someone can help you out...

in your computer port settings (first pic) change the flow conmtrol to HARDWARE

Dave

You might want to explain with this, what your problem is.... ;D  So someone can help you out...

Sorry,

I had posted a different thread and just forgot.

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,18942.0.html

Dave

can you take a pic of the end of the cable you are using? If you are truly using a parallel cable, you7 should chose LPT1`as your port.

huh?

If you mean that you are using some sort of coverter cable...then whatever type that is on the COMPUTER is what you chose.

Thanks for all of the help. I pulled my laptop out and loaded my cut program and connected the cutter to it. It is working fine on the laptop so I am going to uninstall it on the desktop and reinstall it and see if that fixes the problem. At least I know it is not my cutter. I do not work on a PC that much as I am a mac person. When I do buy a new cutter I will be getting one that I can use with my mac.

Dave