Sign in to follow this  
bayshorecreations

Anyone else here work crazy hours? I am sooooo bored!

I have 5000 of these things to print and cut by the end of the weekend...

Got a little over a hundred done so far.

I find myself sitting here alone at night a lot, am I crazy for doing this???

post-253-12986539333196_thumb.jpg

post-253-12986539385943_thumb.jpg

Crazy hours work is better than no work!

For the last 10 years, 10 days a month, I work from 7am one morning til 7am the next morning... of course I get to cook, eat, sleep, play on the computer, watch television, and drive a $750,000 ladder truck.

Guest fivestar

Hell I am always working, if that's what you want to call it.  I am designing something for a 50+ shirt order as I type this.  I really should be in bed though.........Damn getting old sux ass.

I am always up late..have worked til 4:00 am on an order then got back up at 5:30 to help with a charity event. I think I do my best work in the wee hours of the night or is that morning?? :thumbsup:

You are so not alone.  You might not find us posting much, but there are a lot of us designing away and waiting on cutters in the wee hours of the morning.

always up late the other day i was up till three then got back up at  six so i could get a order done ...But as stated earlier it's a lot better than no work at all

i only work late, my schedule is

go to bed around 5am, sleep until 11am and working in between. I love it and have been doing it for 4 years now

For the past 15 years, I have had a night job working from 7pm to 7am, not every day 3 days one week 4 days the other.  I do most of my designing at my job that pays the bills since I do the vinyl stuff part time.  Since I work in front of a computer for 12 hours I can design allot of stuff.

Hey-

I'm draggin' my tired butt through the last 10 hour night of my graveyard rotation.  I feel like a freakin' vampire, but I only have to do it about every 6 weeks or so: 10 pm to 9 in the morning.

You might not realize you have company, but we're out here.

Hang in there.  5000?  That IS a lot of stickers!

:thumbsup:

- K

Your definitely not alone. I work Regular job M-F 8-5, then work for a few hours in a local Music store, then come home and cut vinyl and make Shirts hats etc. till Midnight or 1 in the AM. Then on the weekends, I cut Vinyl all day and do installs, then play in one of the bands I'm in from 9 till about 3 am, get up Sunday and do it again.

If it isn't hectic i don't know how I'd Handle it.

Kevin

Im going crazy too. I work 7:00am to 3:30pm M-F, then go home and do decals, shirts, vectorizations and other things. On weekends I work at the flea market, F 5:30 to 11:00 pm, S 1:00 to 11:00 pm and Su 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.

Im dead tired and forgot what Fun means.

Guest round2racing

Can I join "The Tired as Hell" club?

Mon - Fri : 7:00 - 4:30 - full time job

Mon - Fri : 5:00 - 10:00 - Race Team work

Mon - Fri: 10:00 - 12:00 - vinyl

Sat - 7:00am - 12:30 pm - Racing at track

Sun - 7:00 am - whenever - cleaning house, doing laundry, working on vinyl, bathing dogs, etc.

I don't know what I would do with a day just for me.

Guest fivestar

I don't know what I would do with a day just for me.

Cut more vinyl?  :thumbsup:;D ;D