JoeCamaro

My Vacations in Ohio: Finally met Fivestar

As some of you know, I went to Ohio for my vacations. It was there were I met Fivestar. He was a great host and his workshop is very nice.

Here is a photo of us.

jcfs.jpg

Thank you for the great time five!

Well geez you both should of been smiling more after finally meeting and all!  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

Damn it Joe, you wasn't supposed to show that photo.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D We are a couple of handsome guys.

John, we were going to get a haircut, but there was a bomb call and they closed the place, thats why we were so serious Jenny.

I will post others later.

LOL

Five you got that right!

Guest fivestar

John, we were going to get a haircut, but there was a bomb call and they closed the place, thats why we were so serious Jenny.

I will post others later.

LOL

Five you got that right!

The bomb threat turned out to be cousin Billy, I told him I was going to get my hair cut and he didn't think I needed it so he called in the bomb threat.  I have since talked with local police and they have had a talk with Billy, he understands now that he can't be going around doing things like that.

To his defense though, I was the one that taught him about pranks calls, but that was before that there "caller ID" thing, back then you could get away with prank calling.  Not always bomb threats but just the casual prank calling you could.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: That's great Joe! The two of you are very fetching!!!!  :P

I see the ladies are lining up!!!

It's always nice to see siblings reunited again!  :thumbsup:

Bet you were surprised when you realized you looked alike!  haha

Damn it Joe, you wasn't supposed to show that photo....

From what I've seen in the photo and Ohio you shouldn't have any problem blending into a crowd at the fair. :thumbsup:

Almost went to Ohio for our last vacation, but the flatlands of Iowa got one more vote from the family. Tell me, is Ohio as exciting as all those miles of corn fields?

I am wondering...why would someone who lives in a beautiful Island setting,with sun and palm trees...want to spend a vacation in OHIO? I have been to Ohio. I mean,.nice enough place..but a vacation paradise?

Well, for nothing in particular, just to meet FS and get a haircut (or at least try to).

Guest kenya

One question.........

Who's who?

Just so I can put a face to your name. :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

One question.........

Who's who?

Just so I can put a face to your name. :thumbsup:

I'm the good looking one.  :thumbsup::P;D

Guest fivestar

I'm the good looking one.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :P

Your wife has been LYING to you!!!

No she's not, because I just asked her.  ;D:P;D

I'm impressed you cared enough to wear your cleanest dirty shirt.

For the sake of humanity I hope any of your children take after your wives.

Guest fivestar

Here's my glamour shot.  This a better pic of me.  All jokes aside I "think" Joe really thought this was my real pic for about a yr.

post-0-12986539298015_thumb.gif

post-0-12986539307462_thumb.gif

As some of you know, I went to Ohio for my vacations. It was there were I met Fivestar. He was a great host and his workshop is very nice.

Here is a photo of us.

jcfs.jpg

Thank you for the great time five!

lmao

:thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

I did. For real.

+1

LMAO that's too funny.  Tim you didn't really think that was me did you?  I know Joe did.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :P

Let's just say I wasn't going to question it... hell I still thought that was you until last week when you posted that link to the news footage!

BTW... you can't answer your phone when a brotha tries calling you from out of state?!?!

Guest fivestar

Let's just say I wasn't going to question it... hell I still thought that was you until last week when you posted that link to the news footage!

May I ask which picture looks better?  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :P....BTW, I'm waiting on Sheperd Smith to contact me for my follow up interview.  ;D ;D ;D

Guest fivestar

BTW... you can't answer your phone when a brotha tries calling you from out of state?!?!

When did you call?  I';m there 9-5 mon-fri........except when I am out on computer repair job.  I do have one of them there seefisticated answering machines.

Guest kenya

OMG..... I too, thought for a long time that was you in the avatar you used months ago.  :thumbsup:;D

Your news clip straightened it all out. :thumbsup: