coloradokev

Have you ever seen this?

Howdy all,

Sorry I've been out of touch for a while, I finally was blessed and got a great job after almost a year of unemployment, and have been keeping my head down with lots to learn.  My schedule hasn't allowed too much for sign making, but now all of a sudden like, I have about 5 different new lettering/sign jobs to do.

So, let me put down my home made beef jerky (yum!) and get to the point (thanks for the inspiration, the good recipe ideas, and thanks Haumana- for the initiative to ask the big "how do I?" question).

I got myself a refurb'd HP Dv7 with Vista. 

I installed SB Elements and downloaded a logo from brands o' the world and was quite please that it seemed to be perfectly usable; however, when I incorporated it into the graphics I wanted to cut, the end product had cut lines all through it as seen in the snap shot I attached.  As for the actual image, I have attached a copy of that as well.  To see the lines I'm talking about, select the object, then select View -> Outline/Wire frame and the lines show up as they were cut by my PCut.

Any suggestions on how to remove / ignore the extra cut path lines?

Thanks folks- I hope all of you (go Banner John!) are doing well,

- Kev

Whats_wrong_KW.SBD

post-2054-12986539291915_thumb.jpg

Whats_wrong_KW.SBD

post-2054-12986539304741_thumb.jpg

what is the logo on Brands of the world?.  maybe someone else has a better one..  I have ran across some eps like that and they turn out to be extra layers,,  I just start deleting the nodes, and see where that goes...and see if I can clean it up

If you go to node edit and move some of the nodes at the same point as the lines, you can see the lines are there. The image needs cleaned up.

Thanks Speedoggy & Hyspeed,

I'll just boost the magnification and start sorting/cutting nodes out.

I tried to use the outline/expand tool on it earlier, but when I'd apply it, parts of the image would disappear. 

Have a good night-