Sign in to follow this  
sprinter#5

Flexi 7.0 installing fonts from other programs?

Hi all,

I have Flexi 7.0v2 build 0138 and a uscutter laserpoint 48" cutter. I need step by step instructions on how to install the font packages from Adobe CS, Inkscape, Word XP, SignBlazer, so I can access them all in flexi?

Please help.... I read that you put them all into windows and Flexi will open them....however, I have no frigging idea how this is done! :thumbsup:

go into your computer,,,,control panel,,  fonts folder,,  drag and drop into the fonts  folder,,, if you have trouble,  go to help and support in your computer,,,  do a search INSTALL FONTS..

Yep, there is a folder in the control panel called fonts, drop em in there and windows auto installs.

Hi,

I tried to do this from all of the above mentioned programs and I tried it collectively as well as individually and each time my puter dings and says "NO"..(well not really but it amounts to the same thing...It actually says:

{Unable to install the font.

File"...Fonts" was not found or could not be opened.}

So I guess that I am asking for more directions. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :P

where are you trying to get your fonts from that you are trying to install?    explain how you are trying to install them..