Sign in to follow this  
duke

can't import

I have recently reinstalled s/b, now i can't import any images so i can cut them.

I have tried all formats, but no go.

Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

Regards Duke

You have been able to import in the past? I would try to re-install again.

What does it do when you try to import? Nothing or Crash?

Hi jay. nothing is showing up on the s/b tiles when I hit import when I select my design :'(

Are you using the Full Postscript Interpreter option option or the Postscript Scanner. I will usually start with Full and if that does not work I sill use the other. Sometimes it is the .eps file. If they are too new of a version SB will not handle them. Where did you get the .eps from?

I have this same problem with my sign blazer software, its only a few months old, but ive never been able to import an image, it simply doesnt work.

This is a common problem... If a reinstall does not work then there is an alternative procedure, did you have any luck with the re-install?

Guest round2racing

Same here.  Sometimes i go through all the steps and still get nothing into SBE.

Brandon?  Do you have some magic trick up your sleeve?

I have had some issues importing files.  Generally I just copy and paste.  When you first do it nothing will show up until you click in the artbox and "jiggle" it a bit.  This is the "method" that I've been using since I installed SB.  Hope this helps!

do you have other software you can open the files with? post up a file you cannot open, so others can try. i use illy to convert files that won't open in sbe.

bb

This is a common problem... If a reinstall does not work then there is an alternative procedure, did you have any luck with the re-install?

Hi Brandon, what is the alternative?

Regards Duke