Sign in to follow this  
MR kranwinkel

JUST FOR $ 1 DOLLAR

This offer was in another thread with some mixed opinions .  :thumbsup:

I bough it and it has a lot of good clipart for 1 dollar. I think it is a good buy.

Come on! For one dolar it is great!

I spent $1 on chocolates on a vending machine and that wont make me any money.  :thumbsup:

OK I DIDNT KNOW :'(

Mr K ,

I think you are taking me wrong  :thumbsup: , I read several people comment on what comes with it ( I assume multiple solicitations like most of the free vinyl offers  ;D ) . You did a fine job finding it & posting  :thumbsup: ... I appreciate your effort !!! I just was wanting to let anybody who was interested in reading the others comments know there was another thread .

;D Rodger

I spent $1 on chocolates on a vending machine and that wont make me any money.  :thumbsup:

Joe,

Wouldn't that depend on what you did with the chocolates and who you did it with??  :thumbsup:

Z

NO Rodger IS OK I WAS PLAYING  IM OK ;D BUT THANKS FOR BRO !!!!

KEWL  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Joe,

Wouldn't that depend on what you did with the chocolates and who you did it with??  :thumbsup:

Z

LOL, thats true!

I bought this the other day also.  Didn't want to post it up here until I seen some results.  I figured it's only a buck and if I get at least a couple things I might use it was worth it.  :thumbsup:

Guest round2racing

It's a good cd.  I got one and I'm still not finished going through everything on there.

I tried that one, cart is broken so i never could pay for it. Got a email for a direct download and it was about 200 images instead of the 900.

That is just a sample of what you will get. They will ship I CD I think. I also downloaded the samples and there is another link in the email to check the status of the order.

they do have a regular store also,  maybe possible to send money order,,,, and a toll free number to call.

Toll Free Main Line

1-800-699-5514

Mailing Address:

Sign Warehouse, Inc.

2614 Texoma Drive

Denison, Texas 75020

I just ordered mine with only 7 minutes before it closed lol! I already get alot of spam mail from signwarehouse so what the heck! LOL!

they do have a regular store also,  maybe possible to send money order,,,, and a toll free number to call.

Toll Free Main Line

1-800-699-5514

Mailing Address:

Sign Warehouse, Inc.

2614 Texoma Drive

Denison, Texas 75020

Yea I order 1-2 times a week from them now but they siad its an ebay thing only.. The person I talked to said they think they are doing it to get thier feedback numbers up..lol

i got mine a few days ago its got some really nice stuff on it !! worth a dollar ..it cost them .97 cents to send it to me  :thumbsup:

Guest round2racing

Hey Spyder, tell ya what........

Send me your address and I will send you a disk of this.  I can buy it for a buck through ebay and have it sent as a "gift".

I think everyone should have it, it has some really good stuff on it.

And.......everyone loves new graphics.  It's like Christmas, over and over......LOL