Sign in to follow this  
MR kranwinkel

JUST FOR $ 1 DOLLAR

Thanks for the post Rodger, I hadn't seen it yet.

By the way, is your Caps lock key stuck or sump'm? 

I was wondering why you're yelling all the time.

Hey Color ,

Ya got the wrong person  ;D ... Mr K is the all caps guy . :thumbsup:  .. Everybody has always said I'm a VERY responsible person.... anytime anything is wrong .. I'm responsible  ;D

Hey Spyder, tell ya what........

Send me your address and I will send you a disk of this.  I can buy it for a buck through ebay and have it sent as a "gift".

I think everyone should have it, it has some really good stuff on it.

And.......everyone loves new graphics.  It's like Christmas, over and over......LOL

Thanks guys for the few people that contacted me willing to send it to me.. BannerJohn is sending it to me. Thanks alot for all the kindness.. I think thats why i cant stay off this site, to many good people.

Just got mine in the mail today and I have to say that it was WELL worth the dollar I spent thats for sure!!!

I want to order this, but I don't want the resulting spam from SW.  Very clever marketing technique.

Someone upload it to rapidshare!  J/k... :thumbsup:

Hey Color ,

Ya got the wrong person  ;D ... Mr K is the all caps guy . ;D  .. Everybody has always said I'm a VERY responsible person.... anytime anything is wrong .. I'm responsible  ;D

Doh!

Sorry Rodger... I'm just finishing the last of my grave shift days (nights?) and I'm kinda fried and crispy.  My apologies. 

M u s t  s l e e p...  :thumbsup:

-Kev

Guest kenya

Thanks for the info about this cd.

Looks like a nice one to get.  :thumbsup:

How long did it take for you guys to receive your cd from the time of purchase?

Hey Color ,

Ya got the wrong person  ;D ... Mr K is the all caps guy . ;D  .. Everybody has always said I'm a VERY responsible person.... anytime anything is wrong .. I'm responsible  ;D

Doh!

Sorry Rodger... I'm just finishing the last of my grave shift days (nights?) and I'm kinda fried and crispy.  My apologies. 

M u s t  s l e e p...   ;D

-Kev

NO apology needed Kev  :thumbsup: , You said that as nice as could be said even if I was the CAPS only member  ;D .

Im thinking of putting together a cd and selling it of some eps files ready to cut of files iv downloaded over the past couple of years i have alot of files can i do this i know i cant put registerd files on it what about regular files any thoughts. thanks.

I purchased it got it fast! Decent stuff, easy to work with. Even comes with pdf catalog. One dollar, can't go wrong.

I asked if they would send to the uk and they said no  :'( its only for the USA

so if someone can load on to a share file would be great

cheers

Tiggs

Thanks Mr and everyone that has responded. I just purchase mine also. Every little bit helps.

Christi

Just ordered mine. Thanks Mr. K for the heads up :thumbsup::)

Hard to go wrong for a buck, shipping included. :)

I ordered mine last week and had it in yesterday.  Just looked at it this morning and seems to be some great stuff in there for banners.  I'm new to banners and this will help me get a great start of layouts.  Def. worth the $1 all the way!!!!

Hey if there's 2 things on there I could use its worth it  :thumbsup:

the other cool think about everyone here saying "i bought one" is now you can look thru thier feedback and check out everyone's ebay account. :)

I just bought one.  I JUST place an order with SW in the last week. You'd think if this was a customer appreciation thing, they would have thrown one in the box.  :thumbsup:

azdecals

Hey Tiggs I bought two on accident e mail me your address and I'll send it to you.

I bought 3 (on purpose). One is already spoken for and one I am keeping. That leaves one up for grabs...and they should be here today or tomorrow.

John if no one has requested it let me know and I'd love to purchase it from you.  Had a bad problem with Paypal a couple of years ago and I don't deal with them anymore.  Thanks

John if no one has requested it let me know and I'd love to purchase it from you.  Had a bad problem with Paypal a couple of years ago and I don't deal with them anymore.  Thanks

check your PM

Mine arrived yesterday. Well worth a dollar. IMHO. :police: Mine had four .42 stamps on it. Tennessee math says cost them more to ship than I paid for it. Course a cheap quick way to get your ebay numbers up ;D.

hey if any of you guys that bought it would like to sell a copy let me know