Sign in to follow this  
MR kranwinkel

IN SPANISH WAOOOOOOO

THANKS SOO MUCH FOR BE READY TO  SPEAK IN SPANISH WHEN SOME PEOPLE LIKE ME CALL TO US CUTTER . I DONT SPEAK ENGLISH WELL.  BUT IM TRYING. I HOPE SOME DAY SOME PEOPLE CAN GET A SECTION IN SPANISH   :angry::thumbsup::angry: :-

I am glad that you are happy with the new Spanish speaking tech line. Once we get Hugo up to speed we may start a Spanish support section on the forum, but I am not sure.

bueno  :thumbsup:

When you call in to US Cutter just select option 8 and you will be whisked directly to our newest addition Hugo... He is very fluent in Spanish and a superior problem solver! Thanks for the Kudos...

What is a quisquella? And the pendejo comment was uncalled for. Not everyone shares the back woods, redneck sentiment that everyone has to speak English.

Charlie

(who is somewhat proficient at Spanish - I'm a construction superintendent, comes with the territory)

EDIT:  For those of you who are wondering, the comment above says "Tell the asshole to learn English."

What is a quisquella? And the pendejo comment was uncalled for. Not everyone shares the back woods, redneck sentiment that everyone has to speak English.

Charlie

(who is somewhat proficient at Spanish - I'm a construction superintendent, comes with the territory)

EDIT:  For those of you who are wondering, the comment above says "Tell the asshole to learn English."

quisqueya? It's the native Indian name for the Hispaniola, also known as Haiti/Dominican Republic Many Dominicans including myself call themselves quisqueyanos. And thank you we are perfectly capable of learning ENGLES. a PENDEJO is a rooster that won't defend himself in a fight, it has come to mean someone who won't do what he needs to to survive and English in America IS necessary for survival.

Oh and just to be clear: Way to go US Cutter for your Spanish support. It's innovative and sorely needed.