Sign in to follow this  
Rodger

SignBlazer Pro

( link removed as I was advised by someone I trust , that is is a scam site )

I came across this site & remembered somebody asking for the Pro version . I have not tried to register/download it .. YET .  :lol:

any advice about that site ?

Thanks for the advice Mike , so torrents is file sharing & obviously mostly copyrighted stuff :thumbsup:

while there is plenty of copywrite stuff on torrent sites,MANY legitimate sites also use Torrents to distribute content. DLTV is one that springs to mind.

Roger that, Rodger.

:angry: . I'll take your advice Mike  .  :angry:

I have downloaded files utilizing torrents dozens of times over the last few years. It is a very quick way to download. Just be sure to have an antivirus program running during the download. I also copy the downloaded file to a flash drive and open it there and scan it with my antivirus prior to installing on my computer. I know it sounds like overkill, but I've had virii on my computer in the past, so I'm very cautious.

Charlie

I admit that I made a blanket stament about torrents, but I thinking of sites that illegally distribute materials.  A lot of times you'll get more than you bargained for with your download.

With my lack of computer savvy , I'll leave them alone . Tempting though .

Thanks for the advice  :thumbsup:

Mike,

I was referring to the same "questionable" sites that you are. They typically have the greatest selection of software / music / movies (yes, I have close to 100 GB of these types of files). You just have to be careful to check for malicious content before you open them.

Charlie

IF I knew how to protect my computer as much as possible from a virus , I would not hesitate . I should take a class to learn

Guest fivestar

IF I knew how to protect my computer as much as possible from a virus , I would not hesitate . I should take a class to learn

It's easy......Use great anti-virus, keep it updated, run it often even when auto protect is on and get you a good spyware remover such as www.malwarebytes.org.

Now for the link you posted, it's a scam.  You notice how it says external server?  They are just wanting to you join, pay your $$$$ and then there's no files.  Torrent site are an excellent source for files if you use them properly and they should be free.

Hey 5 ,

Thanks for the advice .  :angry: