99v8miata

2009 Graduation Jersey

My niece is graduating from 8th grade today. So for the last day of school I made her and her best friend an 09 graduation jersey. I had no luck getting a copy of the school mascot from the school. So when I was there for mothers day I saw one of her school t-shirts and took it. I scanned the shirt and then manually traced it with CS4. Auto Trace was never an option cause the t-shirt was tie-died. I gave her and her friend the shirts after the 8th grade dinner dance last night. They were so excited and loved the shirts.

Photos are to big will have to post the front first and then the back.

Dave

post-4092-12986538864564_thumb.jpg

post-4092-12986538884971_thumb.jpg

look great. i want know how to do this :- :- i have the heat press and the cutter but what material should i use?  is very good your job

Hey MR kranwinkel,

I just got my heat press about 3 weeks ago. I am using Thurmo Flex right now and plan to try all the others also to see what I like to work with the best. As far as learning how to do it I just started by playing with it. Just get some cheap t shirts to press on and go from there.

Also this is a great site to learn from. Ask questions on the other threads and read the other members questions and answers. Best of luck to you and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Dave