C Lewis

another drawing to share

Here is another drawing that i did yesterday (Cross with empty Banners). Still need practice getting a clean vector from original line drawings.

Have been thinking of starting to create some vector packs for sale. What is your input or advice on that? I am wondering is there a market for that?

Thank you Guys & Gals for all your help in this quick year I have been here, this is a wonderful place to be.

You are more than welcome to use this Piece (Personal only). please send me a pic or a link if you do (thanks).

Cross with Banners.eps

Cross with Banners.eps

• Like 2

Awesome work! ;) ;)

I took it, think I will put that on a mirror.

Thanks

Dave

wow! 10 downloads and only ONE thank you. some of YOU simply amaze me.

Guest round2racing

Everyone loves the downloads here and everyone appreciates your artisitic talents.

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you.

Sometimes we are so busy reading so many posts, we forget to thank everyone.

Keep up the good work, you truly are talented.

round2racing has thanked me for the rest of you that just dont have the time.

come on, it takes 30 seconds. wish i was that busy i didnt have 30 seconds. ;)

thanks round2racing

Guest sciondrgn

Post a jpeg along with your eps.. I cant see what it is here at work

Thank you!! Very nice to see someone with artistic talent making something nice and willing to share with us! I actually think I'll etch this on the backside of a mirror. Will be very pretty!! THanks again!

Core, thanks so much for sharing your work with us.

I definitely think there is a market for selling vectors...heck I visit one on a regular basis.  I think you need to make a few collections AND have the customer have the choice of buying individual files as well.

Wishing you the best.

Jenny

Core,

I think the graphic looks great.  ;) FYI - If you remember to always post a JPG file along with the EPS file that might be a better measure of how many people download your files. I have downloaded several files myself that I didn't store on my computer simply because they weren't something that ran along my tastes. If the poster doesn't also have a pic to look at, I'm sure, many of us will download the EPS file just to see what it looks like or what it is. Good work and thanks for sharing!

Z

Core,

There is a market for good vector art that is ready to cut or easily made ready to cut.  There is are guys on eBay who sell different collections - I have no idea how they keep theirs from being posted to download sites, but if you could manage that and strike a good balance between giving samples and selling collections - and fend off the piracy - you should go for it.  

Thanks for posting the file for download.  I like it and grabbed a copy - will find a good use for it.

-Mike

Thanks for posting Core. I will download it when I get home. From looking at the jpeg it looks great.

Dave

Guest sciondrgn

That is very nice core! Great work on it  ;)

Guest kenya

Thank You core !!!!

Very nice work..... thanks for sharing.

Vette

Thank you for sharing that!  If you have more work like that for a collection, you should do well.  ;)