C Lewis

another drawing to share

You are the man, thanks much!

This will look great etched on a mirror!

Keep up the great work, and don't bust your balls on stock vectors for profit, there's not enough money in it....  ;)

Thanks core,and I haven't even downloaded it. It looks GREAT!, the reason I say GREAT is, I've been doodlin' a little on the drawing, and or copying over a picture, and that's some hard $hit to do, even with a tablet, so I'm pretty envious of someone with your talent. Keep up the good work.

Core you have a TRUE talent! You should definetly do a collection for sale! In my opinion there are alot more of us that do not have that kind of talent and would definetly purchase some ready to cut graphics! I would more likely purchase seperate graphics as opposed to a cd as they are alot higher and in alot of cases I dont like all the graphics in a collection.

I d/l your file as well, THANX!!

Renee

wow! 10 downloads and only ONE thank you. some of YOU simply amaze me.

first of all, thanks for the cool cross. they are not my "bag", but i see the value in having that kind of graphic on file. when i help someone or post something on these forums, it is not for "thanks", it is because i want to contribute. i think that is what makes these forums so strong. when someone asks for help, i try to help, not because i am looking for thanks, but more so i may learn and grow myself. i could go on, but i will stop there. please don't take this as an attack, just trying to make a point.

bb

streamline is (or should i say was) a raster to vector tracing program from adobe. they discontinued once the live trace feature was brought about in the cs2 package. i think it is better than the live trace, even in cs4 its not as good as it could be. you would think that in a powerfull program such as illustrator the tracing features would be way more advanced than they are. holding back for some reason....hmmm

that is weird. i have cs3, but i am not as good with it as i am with signblazer. i have been learning dreamweaver. that rocks my little word!

bb

Hey core thats a good looking cross bro good job man  :lol: I also picked up your file Thank You..

I just downloaded, thx very much appreciated, I post alot of stuff on other forums, trust me people appreciate it. gifts are those things that are given with nothing expected in return. just saying I have felt the same way as you and others have. people appreciate but with today's time and age sometimes ya just got a few seconds to check in and skip because of our busy lives. thank you and all others I have downloaded off of.