Sign in to follow this  
bombora007

2 questions, extra outlines round images, and depth issues...pls help!

Ok, I have to admit Im a little ashamed to see that I am 3 of the 5 last posts here...But thats what the forum is for I guess. Sorry to be a nuisance...

On 1 image I cut, Im getting and extra 16th of an inch outline round the image. So, it wants to seperate from the image, and if I weed it, the image is too small.  For instance, If I trace an image and then cut it, it gets a second cut slightly in farther from th eoriginal, making it double the work to weed and then the image isnt quite right.

Question 2.

I know I saw this posted here, but cant find it again.

The left edge of my cutter is perfect, cuts like a dream. The right edge isnt quite deep enough, resulting in impossible weeding without destroying the image...what to do?

Special thanks to everyone who has helped me! 

H

for not cutting  the same depth everywhere,  check that the carriage head(where blade holder is) is on the track and glides smoothly in both directions. Make sure the cutting strip is down securely alll the way across, and do not have the blade extending very much out of the blade holder...  I cannot help you with your image problem...