PalmerRidgeCutter

US Cutter MH721 Stand Assembly Instructions

Excellent! I have stickied it.

I put mine together and didn't even read the instructions. The only problem I had..I put it together upside down on my work bench. When I set it up, the LOGO was upside down on teh cross piece. Nobody has asked why.

Thanks so much! I just received my cutter and was so confused with the enclosed instructions.  I remembered reading this post last week and you are right - these are much better instructions.  Thanks Again

Thanks alot for this. Helped alot since the manual is terrible, it always tells you "with screws respectivly" like we're supposed to just know which fits where! This, and your pictures helped alot more, thanks again!

Thank you for this ...probably saved me 1/2 hour.

I nominate you to rewrite the MH series manual.

Thanks, i just got mine in today and the instructions  that came with the cutter an't worth a crap. so i used these and it helped alot.

thanks,chris.

No black screws.

Regards

IRA

contact tech support, either submit a ticket or call them.. this is only a member forum.. Uscutter rarely comes here.

Excellent! I have stickied it.

I put mine together and didn't even read the instructions. The only problem I had..I put it together upside down on my work bench. When I set it up, the LOGO was upside down on teh cross piece. Nobody has asked why.

I did it similar. Logo faces the back.

Adding my own home-made media catch-basket improved the functionality of this unit considerably.