Sign in to follow this  
fracsuperstar421

Question!!!!!!!!!!

here is my question    i have a design i drew  imported it in  corel drawx4 cleaned it up got it the way i want it  imported it into sign blazer  sized and everything ready to cut... click on the cut button and it goes to the ct screen with the cutter and  the graphic is in  the corner.....  up in the left hand cormer it has colors in the design i click black  does that mean it will cut the black part of the graphic i want say layer 1 just wondering if i did everything right  before i get my cutter trying to work out as many bgs as i can  before it gets here help  thank you

Yes in SB it will cut whatever color you have clicked on. If it is black on your screen then it will cut your black layer. If you click on lets just say red and the graphic on the screen is red then that would be your red layer. ;D

You should be good to go. Just hit the cut button and lets see some pics. Good luck and have fun with it. :thumbsup:

Sometimes I use reg marks and sometimes I dont. It just depends on how difficult the job is. If you are going to use them just make sure that they are the same color as the first design you are going to cut. When you finish that cut change the color of them to the next color you are going to cut. :thumbsup: