Sign in to follow this  
sennxxx

you have been warned about refine 50"!

if mine only drifted into one direction not both and say 1/2 to 3/4 inch over 10 foot i would be a happy human. My pcut tracks  almost as good as my graphtec but i guess its hit and miss with the refine. the problem im having is a isolated case and i would have not hesitate to buy another one if uscutter would have stood behind me and realize WE are uscutter,If we dont buy there product but one time it wont be long till you go out of bussiness.I just want what i payed for is that wrong?

A little drift is one thing but 6 to 12" is ridiculous..

I've never seen one that drifted that much either if the vinyl was loaded reasonably straight and the machine was in proper working order. Maybe

That is actually old hat from the old printer and pen plotters days. The rubber rollers would develop a flat spot from sitting to long.

Is uscutter still insisting the machine is as good as it gets?  Have you had contact with them?

3 weeks to the day since your first post and still no answer?

well i got a answer but i suggested something different  with no answer to that. there responc3e is on page 5 i believe

they are stuck on that the machine is fine,its not.  also about the videos ill try to get some up been pretty busy with work.

If you get some conclusive vids up showing poor tracking, I don't see how they can refute the idea further.

they are stuck on that the machine is fine,its not.  also about the videos ill try to get some up been pretty busy with work.

Videos you posted clearly show an issue.....very confusing.

I know ken Thanks, They even had the machine. I shouldnt even have to post videos. im just trying to prove a point with brandon in tech that this problem was over looked and needs to be fixed

I know ken Thanks, They even had the machine. I shouldnt even have to post videos. im just trying to prove a point with brandon in tech that this problem was over looked and needs to be fixed

I would hope that they step up to the plate and own the issue, but things have not looked great lately- not sure why.

I would hope that they step up to the plate and own the issue, but things have not looked great lately- not sure why.

lol  nice one,Ken.

Yeah nice one........

Just watched the videos and I still do not see the issue. This is STANDARD for refine cutters. When we received this unit in for repair it had a jammed pinch roller, that is it. We fixed this problem, tested thoroughly, and sent the unit back. Before we sent it back we made sure that it would track up to the expected 8' with under .5" drift which it did without a problem. Now I am not saying that it is impossible for this unit to have taken a hit during shipping, so it could possibly have new issues. If that is the case then by all means send it back and we will fix it!

This thread is done. Brandon if you would like to discuss getting this unit back in here for repair send me a PM.