mr300s

My first One !!

I just got my cutter last week and with the help of Kenya and others I have figured most of the things out.  I know I probably don't have enough years left to get anywhere near as good as most of you but I was happy with my first attempt.  Used ocacal 651

This is for my daughter where she works

OK let me know the bad  I can take it  ;D ;D

Picture051.jpg

hey, that's very nice and creative! i love it! don't be so hard on urself i have yet to do one of those. i really like it.  ;D

Guest kenya

Bill, it's perfect !

Great job  ;D.

You are hooked now-  ;D

looks good............one piece of advice...when doing license plates, leave enough room  for a frame...just in case the customer has one they will use.

looks good............one piece of advice...when doing license plates, leave enough room  for a frame...just in case the customer has one they will use.

Great tip never thought about that thanks, I really like doing the plates so there will be more I am sure

looks very nice i think your being overly critical of yourself. I don't see bubbles and it's not crooked  ;D ;D

Mr300s, well done, don't worry about your age, remember "you can't put an old head on young shoulders".

You are on the way now, the first job is always the hardest.

Perfect job!

I get busy with my designs too but what fun is it unless you get creative, right?

Also, bubbles go away in a few days with most quality vinyls...

RG

Looks Great Mr300s

just remember young or old dosent matter as long as you're havin a good time

keep up the good work

Very Nice Design!

Im new to vinyl cutting and im doing my research now before i buy my machine.I already do and sell graphic work and ive had request for cars and plates.

I want to ask you what material you are using for your plates also if not to much to ask what other materials can be used.Are those stickers or vinyl?

Very Nice Design!

Im new to vinyl cutting and im doing my research now before i buy my machine.I already do and sell graphic work and ive had request for cars and plates.

I want to ask you what material you are using for your plates also if not to much to ask what other materials can be used.Are those stickers or vinyl?

I think I am to new to give any advise,  but the plate I did for my daughter was oracal 651.  I am sure some of the folks that do it a lot will jump in?