Sign in to follow this  
switchatvmc

Copam CP-2500-GREAT MACHINE

Ok this is a slightly biased review considering i have never used a refine cutter, or any other cutter for that matter, but i do have to say i LOVE my copam cp-2500 24" cutter, it works beautifully. very easy to adjust, it has an optical eye that measures the material. I have cut large signs as well as very small lettering and it has not failed me yet! i have more issues with the software than anything else. I also have to say that selltopia is one of the best buying experiences i have ever had. Marcel is extremely helpful ( i was having issues with drivers) he called me the very next day.

I have a friend in the vinyl business who has a roland cutter , not sure what model, but i do know this- my copam can cut much smaller lines and lettering at a much higher speed without any problems!

The only thing that is a complaint by me so far is that we were not told about the copam cutters release .... Selltopia knew that t they were going to release these and we got no heads up about it...  That sucks from my point of veiw ... I would much rather spent a few more bucks on the copam rather than the refine ...Just wish we would have had a heads up that is all about the new release... :'(

Thank you switchatvmc, it's very nice to hear positive feedback on the copam plotters and support  :o I haven't had much time to play with this plotter myself but from what I have seen it is very impressive.

Sorry we didn't release any information on the copam sooner Beardown. Things are happening fast at our company so it's hard to keep up with all the changes and the work. I can say for those who don't know we will also be releasing a 40 inch copam soon. Sorry I don't have any details on it yet but look for it to be listed at our direct sales site www.uscutterdirect.com and possibly on ebay as well.

Hey!! We're considering the Copam 2500 and so far, we've been leaning towards that one more than any other.. so the reviews on this board have been extremely helpful!!!!

Just wanted to say thank you for the forums..!

-Alicia

You're welcome! I enjoy working in the forum and think that it is a great way to share information and get answers. Kind of like the old saying goes "two brains are better than one", but in this case there are many more than two brains contributing!