midwaste

EZ-Up Tents and Flags

Getting ready to get cracking on 6 13' Proflags and three 10x10 EZ-Up Tents and sidewalls.  I built a table around my press level with the main table to make it easier than the last time I tried something this large.

Vinyl is Thermoflex Xtra and the flags tents were supplied by the client.  Good margin on EZ-Ups and similar projects, the companies that currently do this charge $$$$.

2h2fmls.jpg

15xohhx.jpg

Awesome!  Tell us about where you get and how much the proflags are?  Did you run into any problems?  Looks like you could almost use a big laminator for something like that.

I'm not sure where they ordered the flags from, but they were drop shipped direct from EZ-Up.  You can get them from here, I know: http://bobwhite.com/.  They are unbelievably expensive to have screenprinted..

I didn't really have any problems, I had a guy helping me on the other side of the table, which saved me a TON of work/time. 

Not sure how the laminator would work out, due to the seam along one edge.  It definitely would not be an option on the sidewalls or canopies.

Guest kenya

Cool setup.......... I want to rig something like that up, for doing an easy up tent also.

Thats what im talking about taking things to the next level  ;D :thumbsup:Thinking big

Do you overlap the pressing?  How does the heat press vinyl stand up to the elements?  That looks awesome just looking for some more specifics.

I overlap the pressing slightly.  I have not done any actual testing to see how it stands up to elements, but I did a test piece on EZ-Up material and put it to the test, stretched it, beat it up, washed it, etc, and it didn't budge.

Going to do the tents tonight, which will more than likely be the toughest part of the job.  The flags were a piece of cake.

That's awesome, way to "think ahead"

Keep us posted, I can have customers wanting this if I can get the idea, they just don't know they need it yet ;D

Good luck tonight, stock up the cooler ;D

I should have some better photos later today, the company also does product photography, so they are going to send me some good shots of the tents and flags set up.

Tents went way easier than I thought.  Don't unfold them any more than you have to get to the areas you need to press.

C'mon you're killing me here !

post those pics ..... now !  ;D

okyl8o.jpg

2emmkww.jpg

Client didn't get photos of the sidewalls, but they are very similar.  It's a 2-man operation, definitely.

;) great job Midwaste!!! Never had a job that large to do, but you pulled it off flawlessly!

Guest crshirts

2 flags and one post kit was only 22 dollars to me.

Carl

Very nice, I have been wanting to try my ez-up tent for a while now. After seeing how its done, I may finally try it.