helpinghand

What wording would you put on vehicle for advertising?

I offer customers vehicle lettering, decals, banners, magnets, wall words, glass etching, and garment decoration plus all the little things like mousepads, coasters, umbrellas, etc....Obviously this can't all be put on my vehicle so how would you break it down to simplistic terms so people that see my vehicle will know what I'm offering?? I was thinking:

Vinyl

Etching

T-shirts & more

Give me your opinions please as I'm stuck.

Thanks,

Heidi

I offer customers vehicle lettering, decals, banners, magnets, wall words, glass etching, and garment decoration plus all the little things like mousepads, coasters, umbrellas, etc....Obviously this can't all be put on my vehicle so how would you break it down to simplistic terms so people that see my vehicle will know what I'm offering?? I was thinking:

Vinyl

Etching

T-shirts & more

Give me your opinions please as I'm stuck.

Thanks,

Heidi

always put the most popular items.

i would put

vehicle lettering, decals, banners, magnets, wall words, glass etching, and garment decoration  and more!

Yeah, you have to break "vinyl" down a little more than that, like Nona says.  That's a pretty good list, IMO.

Most people don't know all the applications of vinyl.

The thing is I have all that now but the lettering is very small and I don't think anyone could read it so I thought perhaps would do better to just simplify. I have a Grand Prix so limited on space to put lettering. I'll have to see what I can figure out differently I guess.

well take away etching and wall words. most people know if u can do lettering 9 times out of 10 u can do wall words. u need to decide what sells the most for what u do. that's what u use, when they call or come in, throw out other things u do.

I have a Grand Prix so limited on space to put lettering.

Best car EVER made!  ;D

post-5192-12986538183686_thumb.jpg

post-5192-12986538214048_thumb.jpg

This is what is on the back of my truck. It seems to work pretty well. Hope this helps. ;D

post-4592-12986538298595_thumb.jpg

post-4592-12986538307089_thumb.jpg

This is what I put on mine. I get about one job a week from it. Many calls and some jobs from it. Usally

they will drive right up next to me and wave on the phone!

post-4951-12986538299749_thumb.gif

post-4951-12986538307774_thumb.gif

Here's what I have on my van.... Back window has something different but I don't have a current picture of that.

post-3415-12986538560795_thumb.jpg

post-3415-12986538571858_thumb.jpg

You could always just put Vehicle Lettering, Wall Art and then just put something generic like promotional products.  Even if people call wanting something you cant do, well.....they are still calling.  Then let them know what you can do.  Keep it basic, people dont want to have to spend 5 min trying to read lettering on a vehicle.  There is a Ford Explorer around my town that does signs, ive seen them 5 times and still havent finished reading all the lettering. LoL  ;)