sabrina99

My first magnets

Just wondering what you all would charge for this whole job and any criticism.  All the vinyl is 10" X 20".  The magnet is 30 mil.  There are two sets of magnets and 12 normal vinyl signs.  Customer will be doing installation.  Vinyl is Oracal 751. 

Thanks!!

post-3428-12986537863268_thumb.jpg

post-3428-12986537863803_thumb.jpg

post-3428-12986537864253_thumb.jpg

post-3428-12986537873732_thumb.jpg

post-3428-1298653787407_thumb.jpg

post-3428-12986537874399_thumb.jpg

Nice job, except one thing - There's no phone # or contact information - As far as price $40-$50, depends where you're located. Some people get more some get less...

Guest kenya

Yes, $40- 50  a set. The decals I would get at least $15 each for their size.

Nice work.  :thumbsup:

Nice job, except one thing - There's no phone # or contact information - As far as price $40-$50, depends where you're located. Some people get more some get less...

That's what I thought but, this is exactly what the customer wanted.  The last magnets didn't even say the town and state.

Nice work.  ;)

Same prices here.  Nice work. :)

They look great. Did you by a roll of magnet and cut it yourself? If so what did you cut it with? I have some people that want magnets and thought this would be cheaper then buying the already cut ones but then again I don't have a corner cutter to make the corners.

Christi

Nice work.  ;D

Same prices for me.

Looks good customers always right they get what the want  ;D.........SDGIRL a corner cutter can be purchased at walmart in the scapbooking section for about $4.00 they are very tiny and flouresent green they are used to cut corners for bookmarkers they work great i have one and i cut about 10 sets of magnets with it and it still works.... check them out  ;D  My price is 2 for $50.00 here in Southern California for 2 color simple text and phone numbers 12x24

They look great. Did you by a roll of magnet and cut it yourself? If so what did you cut it with? I have some people that want magnets and thought this would be cheaper then buying the already cut ones but then again I don't have a corner cutter to make the corners.

Christi

i use a quarter.......mark around it and cut

Christi

i use a quarter.......mark around it and cut

Great thanks. What do you use to cut it with?

Christi

Thank you!!  I did buy a roll of magnet and a T-Square cut it with an xacto knife and used the corner rounder from walmart that everyone raves about.  It worked very well.

Christi

Thank you!!  I did buy a roll of magnet and a T-Square cut it with an xacto knife and used the corner rounder from walmart that everyone raves about.  It worked very well.

This is great to know. I have a job coming up that needs 4 magnets so I will be buying the roll. I actually have a corner rounder for scrapbooking but not sure if mine is big enough. I will have to check out the one at walmart.

Thank you,

Christi

Christi

This is great to know. I have a job coming up that needs 4 magnets so I will be buying the roll. I actually have a corner rounder for scrapbooking but not sure if mine is big enough. I will have to check out the one at walmart.

Thank you,

Christi

Christi,

Any corner rounder should work.  The one I got isn't actually from WalMart but it is just like it and gets the job done.  Try yours!  Also make sure the magnet edge is square from the start.  I had to square mine off before I measured and cut it for the actual finished product.  If they aren't square your corner rounder won't do it's job like it should.  Good luck and have fun!!