Sign in to follow this  
fragged8

a breaking wave

hiya

please does anyone have a breaking wave ?

I have a new van and want a wave that looks like one of those old Japanese paintings ?

I intend to cut it just in chrome and make it the full height of the van, placed on the sides close to the back doors

and breaking over the writing .

does that make sense ?

thanks in advance,

regards

richard,uk

hiya

thanks for your help Stryker, I already found that one. to be honest i'm not sure i can use it but i will try.

is there a way to cut good looking raindrops in single colour or 2 colour ? that might be an alternative to waves

regards

Richard

Thanks Benr for the jps, for some reason I forgot to load them in SB to save as a JPG.  Forgetful on 2 hrs of sleep.  No problem Big Al.  Share and share alike right!!!

hiya guys

thanks for all your help. i'm grabbing the waves and drips etc they may come in handy.

lets see if i can send a jpg.

the grey bits are very light because I want to make them in chrome. at least my 4 yr old said it was AWESOME DAD !!

hehehehehe

Next problem for me will be breaking the colours apart for cutting..

richard

post-3775-12986537983576_thumb.jpg

final snugg logo reduced colours.svg

post-3775-12986538001301_thumb.jpg

final snugg logo reduced colours.svg

Great job.  Just one thing that I have noticed with the chrome is that depending on backfround color it sometimes gets lost or doesn't show up well.  Just something to consider. The only reason that I say that, is I did our company logo for my partners back window. (Just text in the shape of a house)  I used the chrome as the outline for the lettering with white letters and driving behind him it looked like a huge blur since the outline as a little distorted where letters come together.  Needless to say it was a waste of 12' of vinyl.  I am going to grab your logo eps  Thanks

hiya

here's a pic of the completed job on my van. it doesn't look too good really close up but if you stand 6 feet away it looks cool...

i reduced the colours down to about 4 layers.

you're more than welcome to the graphic.. :thumbsup:

i'd love to know what the pro's think

th_100_1110.jpg

clickable pic

regards

Richard

Guest Ls Creation

Looks good fragged8.

LS