godstrong1

good online web sites to sell decals.............................

Guest fivestar

There isn't very many websites on the web that has the traffic ebay does, but how many users are actually looking for decals and such?  Etsy is supposed to be an excellent place to sell.

Everytime I have been to Etsy to browse, there is like 350 pages with a few things on each page, no matter what category you search.  Seems like it would be easy to get lost in the crowd there.

Ebay is...ebay.

I find the best way to sell decals is build your own site.  Using paypal you can get into it pretty cheap and its not terribly difficult. 

etsy is a cheap place to sell online. you can always do your local advertising, but use your etsy store as your online store?

Guest Schramm

Ebay is ok and so is etsy but nothing beats selling the stuff locally.  I have had stuff on etsy for months and never got one sale so it isnt that great.

Guest fivestar

Ebay is ok and so is etsy but nothing beats selling the stuff locally.  I have had stuff on etsy for months and never got one sale so it isnt that great.

How much did it cost you to list it?

Hand out flyers at a soccer games. Parents go nuts on items to show how proud they are of their children. Ive done that before in the past for screen printing and did very well for the two times I handed out flyers for about 30 minutes each time.

I was just injecting that it's a cheap online store you can put on your advertising so people can go online and see your wares. Not necessarily to sell online, but as a cheap way to have an online presence. 

Etsy charges: "It costs 20 cents to list an item for four months. When your item sells, you

On 5/27/2009 at 6:08 PM, UncleCrack said:

Hand out flyers at a soccer games. Parents go nuts on items to show how proud they are of their children. Ive done that before in the past for screen printing and did very well for the two times I handed out flyers for about 30 minutes each time.

Great idea! I am just starting but will definitely take this advice thank you

Most of my sales are on amazon in my niche. But I have been getting Bette faith Facebook market place and Facebook ads to drive customers to my amazon products.  The nice thing about Facebook ads is the targeting you can do, age demos, gender, hobbies, page likes, family demos, etc.  if you know the people buying your stuff it’s fairly cheap.  Lots of podcast and videos on how to do it.

Because, let’s face it... decals are mostly an impulse buy... sometimes you have to put that bait in front of the fish

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/27/2009 at 7:58 AM, godstrong1 said:

what are the best places online to sell decal besides ebay? open discussion :lol:

facebook. Now that they have setup a paying option in messages etc. Make an album with everything as needed, Post prices etc and then share and promote it ,Very worth the little money to do.. I have used the paying feature many times with people on there for other things.

• Like 2