Sign in to follow this  
kram777

switching from mh365 to pcut630?SOLVED!!!!!

am i missing something? i am using an mh365 on a serial port and i upgraded to a much more big cutter, the pcut630. first what i did is uninstall the signblazer, i did it because when i went to setup in the cutter window and change the setting in signblazer to pcut630 and went on to cut something it says error in initializing, so the next i did was to take out the serial connection on the mh365 and put it on the pcut, next was i installed signblazer back and followed the settings comport1, 9600baud rate,pcut630, so i went ahead and tried to sample cut knowing that signblazer recognizes the ct630 and i checked in the setup it also says there ct630 in the setup, then i pressed cut, the thing is it showed the error initializing again, so i turned off the cutter and restarted it again, but when i went to setup on the cutter window it says there again mh365.so am i missing something, i hope somebody out there can help me with setting up my cutter, by the way i use vista32 as my os. thanx in advance.

The 9-pin Serial cables for the MH series and PCut series are different, so make sure you use the serial cable that came with the PCut to connect.

For the cutter, select the Creation PCut CTE630 HPGL in SBE. Probably COM1 for the communication port once you get the correct serial cable hooked up. Might have to power cycle the cutter to clear the buffer memory before you try to cut again as well.