nonabelle

DIARY OF A MAD BLACK CUTTER.....

Geez...and I thought John & Kate Plus 8 was overdramatic last nite. This thread brings new light to that perspective. In any event DIARY OF A MAD BLACK CUTTER will require additional editing prior to publishing. Didn't mean to interrupt, yes I did; you all can go back to debating who misunderstands more now.

Guest round2racing

Hey Guys,

Maybe this a diary of a mad black cutter......as in Mad Hatter?

She's not angry - maybe she's just going crazy with all the cutting she's doing.

Seems like it with the number of shirts she's posted on here......

Woohoooo Nona,, Awesome,,  i love em all,,,

you did a great job,,,,,

:lol::thumbsup::lol: :laugh:

ok, i have issues right now with us cutter...... to be continued. but u have to follow this thread closely to understand.

I must not have followed close enough...  :lol: :laugh: :lol:

Guest Schramm

MikeMan,

I have read it all and still dont get it and now Nona is not talking anymore so I guess it is handled or maybe it was nothing and it was just posted to get us to read and wonder!!! 

or just a bit premature ....... :lol:

thanks to all my supporters and well wishers. i really appreciate u all. i was suppose to start my post on today, but unfortunately, i can't because I'm waiting on a call back with a clarification of the resolution to the issue. I'm only trying to be fair, accurate and honest when i do post my experience with us cutter. now that it is late in the evening i will have to wait until tomorrow because as of yet, i haven't received the call.  

again, thanks for all your support.

sheila

Sheila ,

I know it is easy for me or others to assure you things will be made right . I appreciate how it feels to be the 1 in your situation ( regardless of the current situation ) .. but I would bet much money that USC will make anything right . I have seen/read where they go way past their responsibility to make customers happy ... even with nasty people & you have not been nasty at all !!!  hang in there Baby  :lol:

I thought I knew what was goin' on then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ,then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ,then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ,then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ,then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ,then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ,then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ,then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ,then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ....Now I still Don't 

(head spinnin, head spinnin,head spinnin)

Could This Be A Black Diary of a Mad Cutter......................did I mention nice job on the shirts. :lol: :laugh:

Sheila ,

I know it is easy for me or others to assure you things will be made right . I appreciate how it feels to be the 1 in your situation ( regardless of the current situation ) .. but I would bet much money that USC will make anything right . I have seen/read where they go way past their responsibility to make customers happy ... even with nasty people & you have not been nasty at all !!!  hang in their Baby  :lol:

thanks rodger i really know how some the folks with genuine concern feel about not knowing, and believe me when i say it's not on purpose. after i started the post, i was immediately asked to please wait until today. me knowing how folks can get to busy. and the day catches up with them, i waiting one more day for peace sake.

thanks again.

Buggy , You are HILARIOUS  :lol: :laugh:

Sheila , here is something I hope makes you smile ( again ? )

edit: I think I see BannerJohn dancing in the audience  :lol:

MikeMan,

I have read it all and still don't get it and now Nona is not talking anymore so I guess it is handled or maybe it was nothing and it was just posted to get us to read and wonder!!! 

schramm, why r u so dead set on being an a hole here. u need to just cancel your negative responses, this isn't about u yet.

u have a right to your opinion, but not to keep shooting out remarks at me. I'm really trying to focus on the issue at hand. u just need to chill on it for a minute. I'm the one going Thru what I'm going Thru, not u. i would really appreciate if u not make anymore negative responses at this time. one more thing, if this thread is bothering u so much, why r u still reading it? is it because u r just a rude and obnoxious individual or what?

thanks

I thought I knew what was goin' on then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ,then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ,then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ,then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ,then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ,then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ,then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ,then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ,then I didn't, then I did, then I didn't , then I did ....Now I still Don't 

(head spinnin, head spinnin,head spinnin)

Could This Be A Black Diary of a Mad Cutter......................did I mention nice job on the shirts. :lol: :laugh:

hey thanks, and yeah this thread is confusing, and i haven't even posted anything yet. lol my head is spinning too. lol

thanks rodger i need that laugh, u made me smile. hey did u know that's the year i was born? anyway, this is not a picnic for me either, but thanks again for the video :lol:

:lol: mission accomplished  :lol:

Sheila ,

I know it is easy for me or others to assure you things will be made right . I appreciate how it feels to be the 1 in your situation ( regardless of the current situation ) .. but I would bet much money that USC will make anything right . I have seen/read where they go way past their responsibility to make customers happy ... even with nasty people & you have not been nasty at all !!!  hang in there Baby  :lol:

i sure hope so cause right now, i'm really not feeling some things ya know.

Woohoooo Nona,, Awesome,,   i love em all,,,

you did a great job,,,,,

:lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

thanks sandy ;)

cue John's " Dirty Laundry " video again  :lol:

Guest Schramm

Nona,

I like you, but honestly just tell us what the situation is good or bad as right now I am guessing that you are having issues with US Cutter which anyone that is just a floater and not a poster is guessing also (belive me there is a ton of floaters!!!).  If you are having issues with the cutters in general a good result on your end may mean a still hard screwing for someone else.  On the other hand if there is not a problem with the cutter then posting that would also be helpful.  I dont know if you know it or not but I am in the market for a Graphtec and I was going in August going to place the order with US Cutter, I am not going to at this point and probably will not due to this post.  Premature?  Maybe!  Dumb to assume?  Maybe!  But here is my issue, if you are having an issue and are using this as a way to fix it - good for you but at this point I will not trust any conversations about purchasing due to this post!  Maybe that is dumb on my part but obviously something is going on and I do not want to take chances on $3500 of my money that there may be an issue that I may have to take to this extreame to fix.  This post will also loose US Cutter a TON of floaters looking to buy.  As you can see our numbers here keep rising as floaters become buyers and then work up the nerve to post about this and that.  The number of floaters reading this post and getting scared off right now is costing US Cutter a ton of money so whatever the issue is I hope you can fix it but as for me I will pass due only to this post!!!

Guest Schramm

One more thing...  I know it sounds like I am rambling but I am kinda pissed at myself.

I have handed US Cutters name out to a number of my friends in the faux world and relatives I know that 4 have bought (not naming names) within the last 3 months.  For the last 2 days I have been asking myself did I make a big mistake?  You have to see it from my side (I didnt give you a chance before but I thought that we would know by now!).  I was informed about this post by a good friend of my brothers who has been a floater for the last 6 months and was just going to buy a cutter from US Monday of next week.  That is why I came on with my first post like I did!  It was not being disrepectful to Nona I just wanted to know what was going on.  At this point I have told him to hold off or buy elsewhere.  When I say that this is a dumb post I dont mean you Nona or Brandon but it is one that has really got me pissed at myself for saying buy from US Cutter.  I am a member of 12 message boards not to mention Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and MySpace and we talk about cutting stencils on there with faux finishers all the time.  I have given the website address to here out about 200 times in the last 6 months and have told tons of people that this is a great place to buy.  I have PM'd BannerJohn and Brandon and would like to have this resolved with Nona asap or I will definatly re-butt all my statements about US Cutter to my friends as I do not want my friends having to go to extremes to get there stuff fixed.

I hope that you all can appreciate why I got upset about this as I belive in calling gold gold and a lemon a lemon and I am a straight shooter.  I dont like BS especially when it comes down to things and people that I have referred as I like my rep and I am trusted in my profession as someone to go to when you need an answer!

I would like to see this resolved no later then noon tomorrow and a post of what happened on here as well so that I know that it is done!

Rob

I am locking this post. It has gone way beyond stupid,and done damage to a company simply based on inuendo.

If you feel,Schramm, that ONE person's bad experience (IF it is bad) represents the performance of the comany...even in the face of THOUSANDS of people's GOOD experiences...so be it. I knew from the beginning that the post was bad and should have stopped it long ago.

Any more posts on the subject will be removed. If Sheila feels compelled to air her experiences,good or bad, in a public forum, I will lock it as soon as she has her say.

There is only one way a reasonable person can interpret the words "MAD and "I have issues"...and I think the intention of the OP is clear.

post unlocked temporarily for Nonabelle to post. Anyone else who posts will be removed.

schramm, for the record, i never said what my experience with us cutter was, i said i was mad. i really think ur taking this way overboard here with your remarks to not encourage people to purchase from us cutter. now let me say this, us cutter tech support is phenomenal, they work diligently to help fix a problem with their cutters. this was not posted for a boycott against us cutter. i never said that it was good or bad.

now i am at a lost for words right now, simply because this has gone to a level i didn't want it too. i am talking with marcus, the CEO of us cutter and so far so good. yes this has been an experience for me, but again not to say it was all bad on their part. schramm and to anyone is who is reading this, the cutter that i purchased from us cutter has worked flawlessly for over a year and things do happen to machines, machines break down. this thread, has nothing to do with the machine it self, but another matter.

i appreciate the opportunity that this company has given a lot of us small business owners the machines are affordable to us and on an average do perform like some of the big boy machines. schramm, if u plan on making future purchases from us cutter, i encourage u to do so. i do as well, but like i previously mentioned, my issue is not with the machines or the tech support.

brandon, levi, and the others work very hard at what they do, just an example; brandon davis, worked with me i know at least 6 hours off and on trying to help me. so, i ask of you and anyone else reading this thread, not to jump to conclusions, do encourage people to purchase from us cutters, the machines, i have no problem with so step back a little, i love us cutter and this forum and obviously u do too. so let's not distroy a good thing, that is not my intentions, and i hope it's not yours by any means.

thanks