nonabelle

DIARY OF A MAD BLACK CUTTER.....

Guest fivestar

FIve..I cannot believe that as long as you have been married that you still think that you can win against a woman. IT's easier just to wave the white flag to begin with.

I live with 3 women (wife and 2 daughter's) well 1 daughter actually just moved out, but I never admit defeat.  Oh sorry dear, didn't know you was behind me.  ;):lol:;D

Five, I thought you couldn't comment because you were 'back in the shadows' hmmmmmmmmm  :lol:

Guest fivestar

Damn that's right......I forgot....;):lol:;D Back to the shadows now.  See what you women do to me.

ok Five you forced me into this:

listen and learn.

Guest fivestar

If I wasn't in the shadows right now John I would comment and say how true that song is, but since I am in the shadows I won't comment on it.  ;):lol:;D

Guest Schramm

Nona,

Let me start with I have never bought anything from US Cutter, not that I wouldnt but I just havent.  It was the way you presented this that had me and most confused.  Airing dirty laundy or making it sound like dirty laundy is just not good business!  If US Cutter scammed you then you just come out and say what happened and we will listen but the way you posted that message left me (I will speak only for me) wondering WTF are you talking about!?!?!  Now I am not new here and I have certainly heard things about US Cutter amounst others that may not have been great but that could be said about each and every company in the world!  If you ask 100 people about their experience about a company 92 will say awesome and 8 had some sort of issue.

Nona you know you are probably heading for a banning from the site if you say bad things.  I hope that it all works out for you!  I will say this and dont care who doesnt like it.  The majority of us have a generic cutter (myself included) we have had issues with them and for the most part everything works out!  The statement "You get what you pay for" cannot be more true.  Both US Cutter, Cutter Pros, Seika and others sell a low grade, just above low grade (most of us own), mid grade and top of the line.  You cannot buy caviar at the dollar store so dont get mad about it when it goes bad!

diary n. , pl. -ries . A daily record, especially a personal record of events, experiences, ... For example, a taxpayer should keep a diary of the

miles ...

mad    (md) KEY 

ADJECTIVE:

mad

I hope the suspense is killing everyone... Has anyone even speculated that this post may be a very positive one...?!? HiNT HiNT  ;)

I got a bunch of doom and gloomers for forum mates... :lol: LoL - Naah J/K

I have to let you all know I will do anything to work with and assist a US Cutter customer (not just myself but I believe the entire company feels this way). It is my top priority to provide service that is comforting and overwhelmingly competent. I want to practice consistent policy (sometimes policy can be difficult to swallow but we trade that away for consistency) while also not ignoring common sense solutions.

This company completely stands behind their products and our high level of personal service should demonstrate that. Sometimes the solution to a problem is not what a person would prefer to hear (bad news happens everyday), know that we weather these problems together. The support team at US Cutter is always here via: email, phone, chat, remote desktop, and forum. I think the only thing we love more then cutting is helping out our friends and customers.  ;D

Nona,

Let me start with I have never bought anything from US Cutter, not that I wouldnt but I just havent.  It was the way you presented this that had me and most confused.  Airing dirty laundy or making it sound like dirty laundy is just not good business!  If US Cutter scammed you then you just come out and say what happened and we will listen but the way you posted that message left me (I will speak only for me) wondering WTF are you talking about!?!?!  Now I am not new here and I have certainly heard things about US Cutter amounst others that may not have been great but that could be said about each and every company in the world!  If you ask 100 people about their experience about a company 92 will say awesome and 8 had some sort of issue.

Nona you know you are probably heading for a banning from the site if you say bad things.  I hope that it all works out for you!  I will say this and dont care who doesnt like it.  The majority of us have a generic cutter (myself included) we have had issues with them and for the most part everything works out!  The statement "You get what you pay for" cannot be more true.  Both US Cutter, Cutter Pros, Seika and others sell a low grade, just above low grade (most of us own), mid grade and top of the line.  You cannot buy caviar at the dollar store so dont get mad about it when it goes bad!

ok schramm, again i will say, u don't know what ur talking about here. if i get banned for being honest and fair about what i write then i don't need to be here.. simply put. u have the right to express ur opinions but before u keep making all these assumptions, because u don't know what's really going on. a wise person would just sit tight. and if u knew me u wouldn't be commenting so fast on something u no nothing about.

I wouldn't worry about getting banned if I were you.

Also I think what Thors meant was that you said Dairy (as in cow.,milk,etc) instead of Diary and MADE instead of mad.

You can edit your posts,you know. Even the subject.

Nona you know you are probably heading for a banning from the site if you say bad things.  I hope that it all works out for you!  I will say this and don't care who doesnt like it.  The majority of us have a generic cutter (myself included) we have had issues with them and for the most part everything works out!  The statement "You get what you pay for" cannot be more true.  Both US Cutter, Cutter Pros, Seika and others sell a low grade, just above low grade (most of us own), mid grade and top of the line.  You cannot buy caviar at the dollar store so dont get mad about it when it goes bad!

First of all I understand and appreciate your post Schramm.... However US Cutter sells a complete line of cutters to fit the needs of all types of consumers. You specifically use the phrase, "low grade" when referring to the products we offer. My question is, is Graphtec low grade? I mean we would be neglectful of an important part of the market if we did not sell a cutter to fit every budget, how else is anyone supposed to get their feet wet. We can't all be vinyl cutting elitists right out of the gate... :lol:

I just also wanted to point out that while you are warning Nona about saying bad things you managed to call our product line low grade, compare us to the dollar store, and to equate our products with the conclusion, "when it goes bad" as if they all will... Thought I would point that out, also that I am not trying to be antagonistic in any way what-so-ever.

I have complete faith in Nonabelle and her critiques and conclusions.

I hope the suspense is killing everyone... Has anyone even speculated that this post may be a very positive one...?!? HiNT HiNT  ;)

I got a bunch of doom and gloomers for forum mates... :lol: LoL - Naah J/K

I have to let you all know I will do anything to work with and assist a US Cutter customer (not just myself but I believe the entire company feels this way). It is my top priority to provide service that is comforting and overwhelmingly competent. I want to practice consistent policy (sometimes policy can be difficult to swallow but we trade that away for consistency) while also not ignoring common sense solutions.

This company completely stands behind their products and our high level of personal service should demonstrate that. Sometimes the solution to a problem is not what a person would prefer to hear (bad news happens everyday), know that we weather these problems together. The support team at US Cutter is always here via: email, phone, chat, remote desktop, and forum. I think the only thing we love more then cutting is helping out our friends and customers.   ;D

this is exactly what i mean about jumping off.

John, where are you coming from?  ;)

I was not going to get wrapped into the situation, but wish Nona the best............as I would anyone else who is commited to USCutter.

I know Nona would not just post this without trying to get the matter resolved FIRST...and not post right away like some newbies have prematurely.

You are still  one of my brothers, right?  :lol:

I didn't know I ever was. The invitation  must have gotten lost in the mail.

Anyway,it's usually 'uncle' from the younger girls I know.

Low grade maybe but my cheap refine lasted longer than the graphtec I started with.And still chugs right along with nary a problem. I guess it's all a matter of perception,and how you treat things. The IBM laptop that I knocked onto a concrete floor didn't fare any better than had it been a cheap bargain brand.

Nonabell-

I assume you posted today to try to get your resolution quicker.  It is sorta like a threat to UScutter that you will air the dirty laundry.  I cannot say I agree with that, I would say either air the laundry or wait for the resolution and then let everyone know what happened.  That said Its no big deal you can do what you want and without knowing the story who knows my assumptions are probably wrong, and I hope you get it figured out.  If the other people at USC take their cues from the great legacy Ken left when he left the company (at least with customer service) I have confidence your problem will get resolved.  We all hope it does anyways.  

Schramm......I think you have assumed a bit too much, and while I to think she would have waited to do this post til it was finished or just put the problem out in the open......its neither of our decisions to do so.  Whats done is done and we can just wait.  Brandon seems confident that she will be taken care of, and I have no reason to believe otherwise.  Lets all take our personal feelings out of this and just see what comes of it in a day?  That would be my hope anyways.

Man UScutter has gotten crazy lately.....can't WAIT until things settle down and get back to normal.  I find myself having a hard time finding posts to post in without getting involved in drama, so here is hoping that this post helps mediate a little of it.

tlzimmerman, I'm sure things will get back to the way they were...this forum is like almost everything else in life, our life follows the same routine and then BAM something changes, we work it out and move on.

I'm confident as well, things will all get worked out.

tzimmerman, i appreciate ur post. this post is not intended to be a threat to anyone or thing. it's just what the title says, a diary.

not to say all is good or bad, but just a diary of my recent experience with a company that i truly hold great admiration for. with that said, the assumptions are gonna be there. my intentions was not to intimidate anyone, but just to express my experience, whether it be good or bad, that's to come. i was asked to wait before i continued on with this, and that's what i'm doing.

thanks again

I'VE three things to say:

What the hell does "DAIRY OF A MADE BLACK CUTTER....." mean..?

and ..

I just got done putting in an order from USCutter... should I be worried?

and...

(I'm with Five and John..mens gots t' stick together)

NO Thor, you have nothing to worry about!

Oh...and while I am at it...I'm with five.........Women scare me...especially my wife! LOL  She is 5'3" but man she has a good right hook!  Learned that the hard way in a little over a year of being married LOL.