nonabelle

DIARY OF A MAD BLACK CUTTER.....

Guest Schramm

Brandon,

Ok I am at a loss for words, do you mean this all comes down to Nona not knowing how to spell?  Two things strike me funny 1st would have to be all CAPS and 2nd I still have no idea what the heck is being said.

As for low grade, no I would not consider Graphtec low grade, but I honestly do think you know what I mean!  You know that I never named Graphtec in that batch of generic cutters.  Did I say that there was something wrong with a generic cutter?  NOPE!  I actually said that I own one and I love it!  Thing is that the word generic or cheap doesnt run aside the word junk it just means cost effective.  Are they as good as Graphtec?  NO but they are not $4900 either.  I have had issues with mine cutter sure but it was due to static electricity and not the cutter in general and it has been fixed for about 2 months now and I have no complaints.

I guess at the end of the day whether you take or dont take offense by what I say doesnt mean anything but when it comes down to it I was coming to US Cutters defense  but I guess that there was no need to!  I just dont get what Nona was doing nor at this point do I really care, this entire thread is totally scenseless!

Naa...this thread hasn't been pointless, at the very least it has showing clearly which of us men are whipped.....or at the very least have a healthy fear of women  ;)

LoL... Schramm, I clearly was only pointing out that in your appreciated defense you kinda reversed course... Just an observation! I appreciate all the input and as silly as this thread is I love the opportunity to really hear what some people think.... I imagine this thread will go strong into tommorrow...

ok, here we go, scramm i can spell dude, and ur a trip anyway. u don't have to comment on this thread at all that was a choice u made dude. i guess u just love jumping off on stuff. if u want to make this personal battle go for it. u r so contrary. i have the right to say what i want to all in respect. do go trying to disrespect me with the bull. the thread is not senseless, u just don't know what really going on.

brandon, this thread is NOT SILLY and u know it. don't play. u know if nobody else does so don't go throwing sarcastic remarks just to pacify.

Your issue is not silly but the direction some of these people are going in is a bit silly I am sure you will agree... How is the cutter, still working strong? I would love to see some of the vinyl you apply to the football uniforms you were telling me about...

Naa...this thread hasn't been pointless, at the very least it has showing clearly which of us men are whipped.....or at the very least have a healthy fear of women  :lol:

"Only fools rush in where angels fear to tread."

.............................................Alexander Pope

here is one of the two sets the other pic r in another camera on the lake with hubby right now.

post-2130-1298653774839_thumb.jpg

post-2130-12986537748582_thumb.jpg

post-2130-12986537769659_thumb.jpg

post-2130-12986537769717_thumb.jpg

geez girl, I need a pic bigger then an avatar to see the TRUE work!! lmao  :lol:

i have resized the photos lmao!

Thanks girl, I have noticed and you did a great job on those jerseys!

thanks brandon, the other set is white with black and vegas gold lettering. i had 20 of the blue along with 15 t shirts, and 18 white along with 15 t shirts, 10 hats and 6 bags.

thanks jen, that means a lot. people really do highly recommend us for team jerseys now, but they r a lot of work. we had to go back and put numbers on some of the shoulders :lol: but they paid and they loved them. they played yesterday and today in some kind of memorial day bowl.

on the order with the white black and gold, they also got bottoms too. man that was some work.

I just read this entire thread! Why I have no idea???

All I know is that I am so confused right now!!!

Me either but I'm off for another bucket of popcorn. This is better than what's on TV.

I to have read the entire thread -  :lol:  I don't have a clue what is going on but then is suppose nobody else does either.  Maybe tomorrow?  I just hope it's all GOOD.  I like happy endings!!  :lol:

I just read the thread too, Nonabelle...YOU GO GIRL! LOL!! I'm crackin up at some of the responses...wowza! Some people sure got thier knickers in a twist over something they stated they didnt understand! Doesnt take much huh? LOL!!

Hey uscutter, I'm still waitin on the cavier I ordered! Ya sent me stink bait! Ewwwwwwwww!!!  :lol:

Renee

Guest Schramm

LOL :lol:

This is the dumest thread I think I have ever took the time to read!  Sorry to be a part of it.

Nona the jerseys look nice - i still have no friggin idea what this all was about, but I will know better next time then to get involved.

IMO ...

When somebody says " that is pretty " they are inviting a response to agree or disagree .... likewise Sheila invited responses & involvement by posting before Tuesday  ( She said she had been asked to wait until Tuesday .. she didn't post what was the problem , just enough to make everybody wonder . )  I think she posted what she did as " a shot across the bow "  to make sure someone knew she was serious . I know it is hard to be patient .

that is my response  :lol:

I just read this entire thread! Why I have no idea???

All I know is that I am so confused right now!!!

Me either but I'm off for another bucket of popcorn. This is better than what's on TV.

I have to agree with also Jay. TV stinks compared to this.

Nona,  The Jerseys are just awesome.  What gold did you use on there?  I need some of that.

Barbara