nonabelle

DIARY OF A MAD BLACK CUTTER.....

ok, i have issues right now with us cutter...... to be continued. but u have to follow this thread closely to understand.

Guest kenya

Just the title of this thread has me wondering what's up. ;)

Guest Schramm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................  WTF is this all about?  Why not start with US Cutter Nona insted of posting something here and make everyone wonder if you got screwed by them (which I doubt)!  I dont know what this is about but if a company or homeowner went to your personal space and posted something like this about you or your product what would you do? 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................  WTF is this all about?  Why not start with US Cutter Nona insted of posting something here and make everyone wonder if you got screwed by them (which I doubt)!  I dont know what this is about but if a company or homeowner went to your personal space and posted something like this about you or your product what would you do? 

scramm, first of all, i did start with us cutter tuesday of last week sweetie, and secondly i wouldn't jump if i was u until i knew how deep the fall, and thirdly, until u know what i'm going to say, don't be so quick to go into defense mode,  and last but not least, u never doubt anything, unless u are absolutely sure of what ur doubting. u don't know the situation yet, and if u were me, i really don't think u would have been as patient as i.

u have a good day.

so why the 'tease"? just get to it or get off the pot as they say. You can't expect any less than what Schramm said when you 'hint'.

so why the 'tease"? just get to it or get off the pot as they say. You can't expect any less than what Schramm said when you 'hint'.

Exactly

john, this is not a tease dear, i was asked not to post anything until tomorrow. so to be fair and honest, i'm waiting before i post.

and john, remember when u said goodbye to all my friends, well that to me was an emotional ride for a lot of people because ur still here. now that was a terrible tease. therefore i'm trying to not act to prematurely to this situation.

u have a good day too. and u too edge.

people don't  be so critical of my post because i'm not not trying to attack us cutter that's why i haven't posted anymore of the situation, so that i can give them a chance to make the situation right. so before anybody else, decides to try and attack me for posting, think about it it could either one of us here where i am. unfortunately, sometimes u have to do things out of the norm in order to get things recified in a timely manner, because time is money.

simply put,you should have waited until tomorrow to post at all.

as for my post about leaving...well you don't know the reason why I posted or the reason why I changed my mind. Teasing had nothing to do with it. But I can say this..I am here because I was asked to stay...by more people than you can imagine. I am here and I am still a mod. NOt because USC asked me to stay(which they did),but because the people did.

ok, so i haven't posted anything yet, simply because i was asked  to wait. i posted before i was asked to wait. so this is no different than what u did. so why r u tripping with me about this. the story hasn't started or ended. and i can't believe u of all people can stand here and say what ur saying, when all i'm trying to do is be fair to the situation and honest. honestly, i don't understand why ur turining this into a debate between u and i, because this is not where the problems lies.

Well girl, I'm wishing you a positive outcome, on whatever needs to get resolved.

All I know is some times with larger companys, people need to make a public 'stink' to get things resolved quickly.

In these hard times, we need our equipment working properly to continue to make money as there are to many people out there ready to steal a persons customers!

GOOD LUCK GIRL!!!

Jenny

hey thank girl, for not passing judgement on me about this. if u know me, u know that i wouldn't do this if i didn't have to. hey i'm a us cutter girl too but i want to be treated fairly that's all. i try to treat everybody right, and i think i deserve the same. it's a shame that u can't be honest about honest.

Post whatever you want. You won't get any flack from the mods. If you feel like you have not gotten satisfaction with your 'problem' through the proper methods..by all means, make  a public stink (Jenny's words). Sometimes it works. Just like sometimes it works to threaten to do so.

Well girl, I'm wishing you a positive outcome, on whatever needs to get resolved.

All I know is some times with larger companys, people need to make a public 'stink' to get things resolved quickly.

In these hard times, we need our equipment working properly to continue to make money as there are to many people out there ready to steal a persons customers!

GOOD LUCK GIRL!!!

Jenny

I see the sisterhood rising in arms,together as one. Even the powerful USC cannot hope to stand against it.

I admit defeat.

John, where are you coming from?  ;)

I was not going to get wrapped into the situation, but wish Nona the best............as I would anyone else who is commited to USCutter.

I know Nona would not just post this without trying to get the matter resolved FIRST...and not post right away like some newbies have prematurely.

You are still  one of my brothers, right?  :lol:

u know, i have fought a many of fights defending us cutter on this forum and others. i have erased doubt in potential customers minds, and encouraged them to purchase one of these cutter. this is because, when i'm loyal, and a satified customer, that's what i do.

so i said that to say this. please be patient with this post, i will be fair and honest in all that i say, when and if i have to post my dilemma. i just want to be treatly right, and hope that each and everyone of us, if need be in the future be treated the same way.

Guest fivestar

GOOD LUCK GIRL!!!

Jenny

I see the sisterhood rising in arms,together as one. Even the powerful USC cannot hope to stand against it.

I admit defeat.

The only thing I have to say on the situation is JOHN DON'T EVER ADMIT DEFEAT TO THESE WOMEN.  ;):lol:;D  Back to the shadows for me.

;) Five, you crack me up!  :lol:

I just can't understand how wishing a friend the best of luck of getting an issue resolved, means we are teaming up!!  :-  I call it supportive.

Guest fivestar

;) Five, you crack me up!  :lol:

I just can't understand how wishing a friend the best of luck of getting an issue resolved, means we are teaming up!!  :-  I call it supportive.

Since I'm "back in the shadows" I can't comment on that.  ;D ;D ;D

;) Five, you crack me up!  ;D

Since I'm "back in the shadows" I can't comment on that.  ;D ;D ;D

ROFL..........  :lol:;D

FIve..I cannot believe that as long as you have been married that you still think that you can win against a woman. IT's easier just to wave the white flag to begin with.