Sign in to follow this  
roketa36

R/C Jet I did

Here is a Turbine Jet that I did. I did the Ford logos, Zap logos and the Team Futaba logos. It flew as a demo plane at the worlds larges scale r/c plane meet by a world famous pilot. I had my vinyl cutter at the meet set-up in my trailer and he came over to have the work done. I guess I will have to put a picture of this up in the vinyl trailer lol. This plane can reach speeds of 200+ mph

post-4450-12986537673219_thumb.jpg

post-4450-12986537703196_thumb.jpg

That is cool as all gettout.

NICE WORK!

At 200 mph I bet it could get out of range of the controller before you could say "don't do it".

Guest kenya

GREAT JOB  ;)

Hope that's 200+ mph vinyl - ;)

Yeah they can get away from you real quick. You need a special permit to fly one of those things. That one is in the 20-30k range as far as price goes but They have some that cost up to 50k+. These guys are just sick I saw a few of the real high dollar ones hit the ground that weekend. I was praying this one didn't. I was cutting the vinyl while the guys where putting it on. I have to say that I was glad to not have to install it due to the price. but there were to many bubbles for my liking. But it held up at over 200+ mph. BTW the vinyl was both intermediate and the low cost vinyl. Just though you guys would enjoy this.

Tom