Sign in to follow this  
racersd2

Red Mirror/Chrome vinyl

So im looking for a source for (OR somebody's used) roll of Red Mirror/Chrome Vinyl. Either 24 or 15 inch width. Looking to make some race car numbers.

Thanks in advance.

I looked on Ebay didnt want to buy the foot. Thanks Stormy I have bookmarked them and Ill give them a call on Tuesday.

If you search stores on ebay, there is a store called Foxfire Distributers.  The guy sells in 10ft long rolls and has alot of different vinyl to choose from (machine-turned, small and large multi-lense.  I have ordered from him before and product is pretty good to work with.

there is also another store that carries alot of metal vinyls, most sold in 5yds, or 30ft, alot of different colors and alot of different types. Alot with free shipping.  store search  SPECIALTY VINYL SIGN SUPPLY  or ebay member search

chrsbrdzy01 

I'm going to second Stormy's reply and recommend Phase II Sign Supply.  I stopped at their shop today and Chris, one of the owners, was VERY helpful to a newbie like me.  He was very knowledgeable and gave me some good advice, along with some free samples!!  ;)  His prices are pretty good, too.  They carry ALOT of the specialty vinyls in stock.  I definately will be getting alot of my stuff from him in the future.