Sign in to follow this  
PalmerRidgeCutter

New from Colorado

Good day all,

After a couple of dozen attempts, I finally won an Ebay auction for an MH-721 cutter. So now I'm anxiously awaiting delivery. What have delivery times been running lately?

I've been following this forum for about 3 weeks now and am amazed by the amount of information and assistance that is provided by the members and US Cutter. I have been compiling information about startup and setup, so hopefully I won't have too much trouble in that area.

I am pretty familiar with vector graphics programs and have been trying out Inkscape for a little while. I am figuring on using SBE for my main program.

Don't have anything specific in mind to make yet, plus I still have to get the basic supplies.

So long for now.

John

Welcome I won my cutter on May 16, 2009 from us cutters and the tracking says I will have it Tuesday....

Welcome,

This is the best place to learn from. So much knowledge in 1 place. It is great!!!!!!

Dave

Guest kenya

Welcome John..... your gonna love your cutter.

Welcome I won my cutter on May 16, 2009 from us cutters and the tracking says I will have it Tuesday....

Bill, it's almost there- ;).

Welcome from Katy, Texas.

John... it sounds like you have already taken the steps in the right direction to be sucessful.

My wife and I are currently planning a white water rafting / train ride / offroad exploring / horse back riding / hiking trip in mid Sept... any good suggestions on where to go? So far, we're thinking of going to Buena Vista.

>My wife and I are currently planning a white water rafting / train ride / offroad exploring / horse back riding / hiking trip in mid

> Sept... any good suggestions on where to go? So far, we're thinking of going to Buena Vista.

Not sure about the train ride, but all the other activities are available around BV. A fairly short steam train ride is available in Cripple Creek, about an 1-1/2 hr or so drive to the east. Or you could go over to Durango for the Durango-Silverton RR.

Regards,

John