Hector

Grettings from Caracas Venezuela.

Hello I am Hector Frias I am from Caracas Venezuela. I am just starting with my MH 871 Plotter. I am all new with this. I hope can learn how to vectorize and make greats rotulations, or decals. Soon I will be posting my creations, I

Hi M&SSign & Design and Mabscotthandyman. Thanks. I keep trying and going well with my plotter. The Problems were solved (Bad graduation of the blade, and the blade transporter was out of its position. I keep learning more and more and watching in details this usefull page! Greetings

Welcome Hector!!  This is a great place to learn. The people here are awesome.

Hello Ms Rita, Yes I saw it.. I am very glad for the people here, and for all I we can learn! Thanks to everybody!!! Dave, Nice to recieve your welcome. Thanks so much to every one. I have made my first designs. Soon I will be posting them here.

Bye Keep in touch.

Guest kenya

Hector, Welcome to the forum.

Hi Hectoe & welcome  :thumbsup: .

I have a friend who lives in Honduras who wants to buy my cutter . Are there any/many letters that English softwares are missing to type in Spanish ?

Rodger

Hello, Nice to chat with all you.. Hi Kenya, best wishes.  :thumbsup: Rodger, I really dont understand the question I guees it

That was my question  :thumbsup: , I did not know if the Spanish "  n " was the only letter not available in English software . Is there a font set that has the Spansih letters ?

My Honduran friend asked me the same question .

There are just some fonts.. Very others fonts yes have this letter.. There

Thanks Hector . I have not seen the n with the ~ in SignBlazer . How do you get that ? With what font ?

Thanks again, Rodger

Hi JoeBlow Thanks a lot!!! Nice to read from you.. Many people here differents countries I like that!!!

Rodger in your keyboard, in the "num lock" you may get the "

post-5234-12986537950873_thumb.jpg

post-5234-12986537958526_thumb.jpg

Thnks Rodger. I knwe this.. But I discovered what were happend. I should use the "Split" technique in order to change the colors. Thanks for your help. See you.Kepp in touch.!

:thumbsup:

Welcome from Southern California  ;D    Buen Vienido al forum..Desde sur de california condado de orange unas cuantas millas de disneylandia.... ;D ;D

Hello Core how are you? Thanks for the help and guidance bern98. This is solved already. Here I found someone who helped me here with that! Thansk.