C Lewis

tattoo shop window

one of my recent projects...

is about 8" wide. I used simi-metallic gold & opaque black. it looks sweet at night cause the gold is somewhat translucent with all the lights on in side.

post-2907-12986537592029_thumb.jpg

post-2907-12986537602184_thumb.jpg

Guest kenya

Core, what an awesome job !!!

I love the font, very appropriate.

I looked to see where you live,  that's the name of the town that I live in- :rolleyes:

Hey sista,

I agree, It is a awesome job,,,

MMM

one of my recent projects...

is about 8" wide. I used simi-metallic gold & opaque black. it looks sweet at night cause the gold is somewhat translucent with all the lights on in side.

I love it! I just bought a whole bunch of different colors, I want my windows to stand out instead of ho hum with only white vinyl!

Very Very nice!

Renee

did i say 8"....lol it is acually 8'

thanks all for the compliments

Ok question I see that you used 2 colors is the black cut out then the gold layed over that?

thanks newbie

bret, gold was applied first then the black.

Damn that looks great man, what font did you use, could you please tell me, thanks

Guest fivestar

Excellent job and that's rosewood font.

Its this type of work that i really enjoy seeing. Great job on the design, nice choice of fonts. looks like a flawless application on that window. I think its also good to point out to some on here wondering about the proper size of a window graphic, take this one as an example, perfectly sized to fit the window it is applied to. looking forward to seeing more of your work!

New Moon Graphics

How do you decide how large the graphic should be? I came up with a logo for a set of large windows, but my daughter wanted it much bigger. I had it about 22 X 45. I thought it looked pretty large when I drew it out with the plotter. Sandy

How do you decide how large the graphic should be? I came up with a logo for a set of large windows, but my daughter wanted it much bigger. I had it about 22 X 45. I thought it looked pretty large when I drew it out with the plotter. Sandy

Take a look at this, it might clear some things for ya, http://www.usscfoundation.org/USSCSignLegiRulesThumb.pdf

I found it to be very informative.

New Moon Graphics

Goregous work, I love the choices you made in font and .  Great job!!

Like always great work man  :lol: :thumbsup:is that old towne orange?

Yup in old towne orange off chapman two or three blocks west of the circle on the lefthand side before batavia. the window does not face chapman, it looks right at the old arco thats now a repairshop. 722c chapman.