Sign in to follow this  
Brandon_Davis

US CUTTER INTRODUCES A REVOLUTION IN APPLICATION TAPE

It lays flat, if you want to pre-cut graphics and ship them, you will have no issues.

It comes in clear and classic. The clear is comparable to the AT-60 and has a static free surface. The classic is comparable to the 4075RLA. It completely blows away the 4075RLA in all categories of quality. It does not seperate or string up. The US Cutter Classic Transfer Tape does not leave a residue whatsoever.

Widths are available 11/2" to 30" x 100 Yards

I know that it is just transfer tape and there is not that much too it, but what there is our new offering dominates all competition. Plus it is cheaper!

Additionally it is now our default tape and will be included in all of our kits.

I would ordinarily be happy to try some but it is 5 day shipping you to me and I can get tape locally. However, if Marcus wants to send me a small sample for testing..I will be more than happy to give my thumbs up on it.

I am sure you would... Important to point out that this tape is not available for you locally... I will see about a sample but do yourself a favor and start using this tape! Not a pitch just the truth.

If it's better than Main Tape PerfectTear, I will be impressed. I've yet to see any that was.

Get some and you tell me if it is not better or at least as good... I think you are an objective guy and would be willing to bet that you would agree with me. If you don't approve I will buy you lunch.... I think this will be exciting for everyone.. LoL  ;)

That's why I wanted a sample. I will not recommend anything I haven't tried.People depend on me to tell the truth. I won't trash it either. USC hasn't let me down yet.

How much of a sample do you need to test? I will bundle it up and get it out to you this week.

not much...just enough to see how it tears and how it works. Maybe a yard.

Guest fivestar

I need 100 yrd sample to get an actual test reading.  24"x100 yrds would work for the sample kit.  ;):lol:;D  I'm with John, Main Tape's PerfecTear is the best I've tried.

we shall see. Like I said..I don't endorse anything til I try it. If it's good, I will sing it's praises.

The stuff works fabulously...I just picked some up last week and it tears like butter.  LOVE IT!

Dazzel

You guys working on an alternative to the Oracal HT55?  I HATE trying to work with 631.

You guys working on an alternative to the Oracal HT55?  I HATE trying to work with 631.

Yeah, good question!

Sign in to follow this