MonkeyMeMe

How many poeple did ken help to get cutters running or back to running?

When we first got our Copam over a year ago, I had some pretty lame questions in the beginning.  Ken was always there for me and never made me feel foolish.

Thanks Ken!

I personally had a few questions and emailed him and he answered me straight back. I have not needed any real tech support thank goodness but I knew if I did I had it....Can we say that now? Hmmmm...time will tell I guess.  ;D To me there is already a different feel to this place, its not homey and comfy like it WAS. I feel sort of like a family member has been kicked to the curb and now the rest of us have to be on our P's and Q's or else we will get the boot as well. I know I know this is a business not a home but still its just my feelings on this.

Renee

Guest round2racing

kinda makes you scared that you might, just might, one day have to ask a technical question of them.

Before I bought from USCutter, I read a lot of the posts on here and this forum helped me decide to buy my LP24.

Once I got it, this forum helped me get up and running.

Now, my business is starting to fly.  I kinda feel like the buzzard telling his mom.......nope nope nope. don't wanna fly today.......LMAO

I hope we can all stick together through this uncertain time, like a family does.

Just my $.02.

I hate to see Ken go for my own reasons ( same as all other members ) , but if things were not going good for Ken & according to his post above they were not .. better for especially Ken & also Marcus etc to go seperate ways IMO . Ken will be very hard to replace , but business will go on .

For the worried , let me introduce ( re-introduce ) you to Levi .. He is capable !!! , a nice guy like Ken & can dance like MC Hammer to boot  ;D

The forum has been in a slump , too many negative things to deal with.. but that is life as it is .  ;D

Yep, Levi is very capable and things will be fine. Plus, I will still assist on the forum when I can.

;D

ok Ken so why am I getting these little red bruises on my arms?

Guest sciondrgn

If it wasnt for Ken I never would have bought my cutter from USCUTTER  ;D

Ken was a deciding factor for me also after talking to him 2 years ago . Ken eliminated any doubt I had & gave me great confidence . I feel joy for Ken in that he does not have to take the abuse many new & prospective members gave him & USC . Now he can speak his mind  ;D . Being in business & representing a business , even as a Mod takes MUCH patience .

He helped me when my carriage was acting funny. We chat over the email a LOT. We tried a lot of things. Finally we decided it was better to get a new carriage.

wow, this is already alot of poeple,

how long did ken work for us cutter?

MMM

That slacker never helped me.  ;D  Just kidding.  Although I didn't get an opportunity to raise an issue and work with Ken directly since I'm new, the knowledge he's poured into the forums has certainly helped me.  I often dig through the forums and find answers to questions with what Ken has posted.

ok Ken so why am I getting these little red bruises on my arms?

Spider bites that may itch for a couple of days, but they will not kill ya.

;D

Spiders? SPIDERS??!!!;D

I HATE spiders.

As do most, but they certainly LOVE you!

Yep, Levi is very capable and things will be fine. Plus, I will still assist on the forum when I can.

;D

i haven't seen any posts from levi lately, (that doesn't mean he hasn't posted anything) and i was beginning to wonder if he had gotten the axe also. glad to hear you are still there levi. i am also glad to see that uscutter didn't pull your forum plug also ken. :o;D for uscutter.

bb

I was very busy and Ken seemed to have the forum under control so I took a little hiatus. But never fear, I am back for good. If anyone needs anything please just let me know.

i haD the pleasure of working with levi also and he to is a great guy to have helped me on 2 or 3 things so thank you Levi thank you and ken is one of the main reasons i bought a cutter from uscutter he has helped me with so many stupid assinine questions and helped me threw them and so ken imes thank you also sir and on a personal note ken imes i hope you do beat your demons the demon you had with the dui

but I'm sure i was the main cause of it getting on your last damn nerve

i haD the pleasure of working with levi also and he to is a great guy to have helped me on 2 or 3 things so thank you Levi thank you and ken is one of the main reasons i bought a cutter from uscutter he has helped me with so many stupid assinine questions and helped me threw them and so ken imes thank you also sir and on a personal note ken imes i hope you do beat your demons the demon you had with the dui

but I'm sure i was the main cause of it getting on your last damn nerve

Yea, friggin' DUI- what a dumb move....cabs are so much more affordable.    ;D

Don, you had nothing to do with it my man. It was always a pleasure speaking with you, and chatting it up about the K-9's, while trying to get you pointed in the right direction. That would be such a cool gig working with dogs like that.....good stuff.

:o

well thank you sir  but one thing live and learn by your mistakes we have all made them one time or another some more than others hope this is a learning experience

also ken if you would sent me a private email personal email at repodon@yahoo.com

yes i know it is 345am just getting in from stealing ( repoing ) 2 vehicles