MonkeyMeMe

How many poeple did ken help to get cutters running or back to running?

ok, Lets see how many poeple Ken helped get machines going, or helped to get going again,so we could all make money,

Ken helped me, as my cutter arrived, with rollers off track,

He got me doing in a few minutes,,

Sandy Jo

Guest fivestar

Damn bum never helped me once.

He helped me many many many times.  ;D ;D ;D  Yes Ken you're loved around here.  he he he

Guest fivestar

I've got a Ken Imes for President decal on my wall ;D ;D ;D J/K on that one.

Ken helped a LOT of people. More than some people realize.

Ken is, or atleast was USCutter! He helped me out many times! I can't count the number of times I've seen him on other forums helping people out with their USCutter machine or defending USCutter!

KEN IMES HAS HELPED ME SO MANY DAMN TIMES I CANT EVEN COUNT THE TIMES MORE THAN CARTER HAD LIVER PILLS

Ken helped point in the right direction several times to get issues resolved. And I was just about to email him about a way to get a new Knife holder sent out to me, I have one of the sloppy bad ones. I also need a replacement control panel. Now I gotta start the hole process over again.

It's got me a little worried. I can't have any down time and Ken was great about getting me the stuff I needed to get back online.

I don;t know anything about the inner workings of USCUTTER, but I do know they have taken care of me up to this point, and I would order from them again. Only time will tell what the service will be like in the future.

Kevin

Ken helped me.  When my cutter came I couldnt get my computer to see it. I sent in a ticket & he answered me within hours.  A few emails back & forth & my cutter was cutting. 

He also sent me the link to join here. I guess he could tell from my emails I had no clue what the heck I was doing.  I joined, started reading & I am still reading.

I would definately say he helped me more than I know.  Alot of you have helped me more than you know too.

Barbara

as i said in another post; "imho, ken was where the rubber meets the road" that being said, he wasn't solely us cutter. it has taken a team of people to make uscutter what it is. ken was but one part of it. one great part of it. his shoes are big ones to fill. ken you will be missed. he helped countless customers and non customers alike, but not without the help of many on this forum and the support of his coworkers at uscutter. i for one won't be leaving this forum just because there have been some staff changes at uscutter,whatever the reasons. that my friends is my two pennies.

viva los muertos!

bb

as i said in another post; "imho, ken was where the rubber meets the road" that being said, he wasn't solely us cutter. it has taken a team of people to make uscutter what it is. ken was but one part of it. one great part of it. his shoes are big ones to fill. ken you will be missed. he helped countless customers and non customers alike, but not without the help of many on this forum and the support of his coworkers at uscutter. i for one won't be leaving this forum just because there have been some staff changes at uscutter,whatever the reasons. that my friends is my two pennies.

viva los muertos!

bb

Indeed- it was not only me, although for some time there before the new hires- it actually was. Marcus has a great business model, and they will continue to grow, with or without me. Yea, the shoes will be tough to fill, but they will be filled, and life will carry on.

;D

yes,but how many little feet will it take to fill the 2 shoes that your big feet filled?

i agree it takes a team not only one person makes a company but a team of professionals working together as one

You know what they say about guys with big feet?

We wear big shoes.....

Guest round2racing

Ken has the ability to identify problems right up front.

He identified a problem I had.  Fortunately, it was an "operator" error.

But, being the dummy that I am, I would have NEVER figured that out.

Ken, don't leave us.  We need you, just like we need BannerJohn and the other mods.

well, i think i put the man to the test. when i got my cutter it was on a friday and they were closed, but baby that monday morning i think i arrived before Jesus, and i was in a freaking panic. but ken, was so calm it scared me to death. i had to tell him to hold on.

i worked with that cutter that whole weekend, but he had me up and running i swear in 30 seconds. i was like omg1 i love u. he probably thought wth was that i just encountered lmao! cause i was a total trip. hehe

well, i think i put the man to the test. when i got my cutter it was on a friday and they were closed, but baby that monday morning i think i arrived before Jesus, and i was in a freaking panic. but ken, was so calm it scared me to death. i had to tell him to hold on.

i worked with that cutter that whole weekend, but he had me up and running i swear in 30 seconds. i was like omg1 i love u. he probably thought wth was that i just encountered lmao! cause i was a total trip. hehe

;D

Ken helped me out when I first got my cutter. If he wasn't it was BannerJohn. The night before my husband had his heart attack I was on here asking questions and it was Ken who fixed my cutter. You will truely be missed.

Nancy

Sad to see Ken go - he helped me to get where I am today!

Ken - thank you for everything! You will be missed.

When I came into the game I thought Ken WAS USCutter.  I truly believed that.  Now, I know better..or do I? :'(

<sniff>  Bye, Ken..  ;D

Its funny that you wrote this.  I thought the same thing. All of this is very hard to digest. ;D

Absolutely helped me  ;D .