Sign in to follow this  
ljd10

wire diagrams and part breakdowns

Seeing the fact that uscutter is sort of dealing with the fix it yourself plan as far as keeping

costs down-which I think is a great idea. why don't they include a parts breakdown and wire diagram for the people who buy the machines. a plotter is nothing more than a cnc machine excepting plotter language with stepper motors and driver. I don't think theres an

encoder in there -but there is a digital counter system. the trouble being is that when you have to tear it down for tech support evaluation and the time you get the parts- the order

that there assembled can get a little foggy. I have'nt looked past my broken carriage so I am not sure how its assembled inside. These were the first thoughts that came to me as I was takeing the carriage apart for tech support evatuation.

thankyou.

I think that is a great idea... Maybe you should break yours all the way down and submit a diagram for us to build upon for your model. I will find out more concerning this but I know for a fact we don't have any specific diagrams.

-Brandon

Guest manwayvan
;D Thanks for the break down guide and a schematic would be awsome. I am looking into adding a laser eye to my pcut do to print cut stuff eventually and an actually diagram would be great. I work as an electrical engineering tech so I have some electronics knowledge(most everything is board swapping now) and schematics from the manufacture is a 50/50. Hope they do not pull the proprietary card.