Guest sciondrgn

Update 02/27/08

Guest sciondrgn

Go Easy on me ;D First time ever doing any of this stuff  :)

Ok, I got the stand all setup last night and the cutter attached, Had some issues with the screws stripping out but with the right tools I got it all together.. Got it moved in next to my computer and I started to set it all up.

I do have a question though, As far as the options (downforce) and what not. Whats the best setting for it? It took me several test cuts to get the blade just right but it seems like Im almost there on getting the downforce set. I think I had it on 140 last night when I cut the dragon out.

s640x480

I've never used the SignBlazer software before so Im getting used to its quirks and handling, So far it seems like a pretty good program. I cut a simple URL banner and a dragon image that I had in EPS. I did notice that when I went to cut the image it would be in layers and not cut the whole thing, later after playing around with the software I found the group/weld options which seems to do the trick in getting the image to cut as I see it on the screen.  Are there any good tips or tutorials for this?

Heres a quick snap of the first two things ive cut that came out pretty good. :)

s640x480

YOu've already got most of the hard bits figured out.Certainly more than a lot of posters do on their first day.

Just keep playing with SignBlazer.It is a GREAT program. Read every post ynder the Signblazer section of this forum,there are some tips there. Anything else,just post. Or you can PM me directly. If I can't help,jerry or Bruce at Signblazer can. Tater is darn good too.

Guest sciondrgn

YOu've already got most of the hard bits figured out.Certainly more than a lot of posters do on their first day.

Just keep playing with SignBlazer.It is a GREAT program. Read every post ynder the Signblazer section of this forum,there are some tips there. Anything else,just post. Or you can PM me directly. If I can't help,jerry or Bruce at Signblazer can. Tater is darn good too.

Awesome, Thanks so much, You guys are super helpful here. Im certain that I made the right choice with my purchase  ;D

Guest sciondrgn

Got it just right  ;D

I was having fun tonight...

post-0-12986512898102_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986512898503_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986512899486_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986512917032_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986512917293_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986512917452_thumb.jpg

WOW, amazing how you picked it up so fast. That looks great. :glasses2:

Guest sciondrgn

Thanks so much guys.. Im having such a blast doing these  ;D

Cut out some wolf paws, about 6 of them for someone As well as cut out a Ford Racing Decal for my brothers truck, I will get a pic of it as soon as I can, it was rainy out and pretty dark yesterday!

Also here is quick vid of it cutting!  ;D  . Pardon the music I listen to some crazy stuff  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX4WpGAK2Zg

post-0-12986512902953_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986512919844_thumb.jpg

Guest sciondrgn

been cutting a few more, really like how these turned out ;D

0003r19b

0003pq1h

And heres one im thinking about for my car.. I drive a scion tC ;D I put the image together all in SignBlazer

0003shwx

Guest sciondrgn

Car Club URL decals. Finished a pair of these up today!

s640x480

Looks awesome, all of you stuff looks great. Show us more when you can. :glasses2:

Guest sciondrgn

Just a few more stickers ;)

My DS Lite

s640x480

My Nintendo Wii

s640x480

Yeah Im still a gamer nut :) Cant help myself

And Finally a Layered sticker!! I think is turned out pretty good  ;)  need to get a better day picture of it though

s640x480

Guest sciondrgn

How did you do that layered sticker???  Very nice work

I used Flexi Cut for that one, Signblazer does it as well..

I set out the text and set it to size, then did the outline option and set the size there. Right click on the new image and split the outline then cut both in seperate colors then lay them down one at a time I lined it up by eye sight ;)

Guest sciondrgn

Got some License Plate blanks in the mail today and had to play  ;) Made a plate for moms car :(

s640x480

Guest sciondrgn

One more for my car.. My NIckname along with a tribal version of my dragon icon

s640x480

Guest sciondrgn

One more from Today.. car club sticker on the back of a PT Cruiser

2 layer blue and silver

post-0-12986513480666_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986513502393_thumb.jpg

been cutting a few more, really like how these turned out ;D

0003r19b

I like this one a lot.  I'd like to get one similar to that of a dog running.  I'd like to make a sign for "Scalded Dog Motorsports."  My wife and I have 3 dogs so I thought it would be appropriate for the race car. 

Thanks for the Vid!!  Appreciate it very much!  Looks like your cutter is working well.  Tuesday I get my pCut and I'll see if I can break it!!

Guest sciondrgn

Thanks for the Vid!!  Appreciate it very much!  Looks like your cutter is working well.  Tuesday I get my pCut and I'll see if I can break it!!

"Darth Vader"    *NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!* 

Dont break it!  ;D:huh:;D ;D ;D ;D ;D