BannerJohn

to all of my friends

Hmmmmmmm...do I feel a boycott coming on?

No boycott from me and don't recommend it to anyone.  US Cutter's forum is an excellent place to hang out and they have great products. 

Who are you and what have you done with Fivestar??  ;D  Have you taken one of Repodon's nerve pills and it kicked in?  :D

That is funny 867-5309 !!!

I agree with you , 5 lost his temper when he became a Mod ( part of the job )  :D ( I miss my old buddy ) , but he is right about no boycott . Any boss-employee relationship is always going to have problems . When I worked for people , I never liked my boss for long .. something about having to do things their way ...  Life goes on & sometimes better for all parties . It was a great day for me when I became self-employed . I hope Ken lets us know how & what he is doing  :thumbsup: . I also hope John posts sometimes . Dealing with the negative people does take it's toll even when in a Mod position . 5 & FM will be able to handle things  ;D . If not I think 867-5309 ( A.K.A. Jenny )would make a swell Mod  ;D

NO thanks R.I.A.R!  :thumbsup:

I know you are just being funny now.....but I think YOU would be a nice replacement....as cool and calm as you are!  ;D

Oh I'm sure somehow the forum will be here and plenty of great helpful people, helping in their own way...........I was only jokin' about the boycott.

I'm new enough that I probably shouldn't even have an opinion, but here goes:

I dealt with Ken a few times during and immediately after my vinyl cutter purchase.  I had a minor issue with my order being processed through ebay, and I felt like he really went above and beyond in his service, and considered him an asset to US Cutter.

BannerJohn, I'm new enough that we haven't interacted much.  I've been very impressed with the membership and this community as a whole, and I have seen that you're very respected.  That said, if you have health issues to address, then that has to be Priority #1 and I wish you the very best.  As far as the business stuff that was a part of your decision, all you can do is follow your heart and your principles.  Everything else can come and go, or be taken away.  Your convictions cannot, if you remain true to them. I admire that.

I don't know what's going on, and it's none of my business, but I would really hate to see this community suffer.

Ken went above and beyond a LOT. I have seen him answer tech questions on weekends, after business hours...neither of which he was being paid to do. He was back at work just a few days after having a kidney removed for Christ's sake! Of course with no benefits,insurance,etc..I guess he had to be.

Guest fivestar

( I miss my old buddy )

He's still here....we just got him locked in the closet.  :thumbsup:

I was not being funny about the Mod job for you . I like being able to say what I want when I want . having to represent USC as a Mod keeps the Mods professional & ;limits them . I don't believe in being rude , but I value being able to take exception to things & voice them .... now banning the villians.. that would be KEWL . I would not permanently ban them . letting them come back is more fun & humiliating IMO

( I miss my old buddy )

He's still here....we just got him locked in the closet.  ;D

5 , that is hilarious... I thought you got a little neutered , but the closet thing has me REALLY cracking up . The fun part of the forum has been lacking for some time.. John's heart attack etc has made it solemn.. maybe if it gets fun again , John will stay on :thumbsup:

I have to agree with others when they say it must have been bad for Banner to also step down and say he was not going to assist uscutter grow anymore. I can feel that part of the life and soul of this forum is missing, It's already changed so it leaves one to wonder whats going to happen now. I guess time will tell and I do hope we get to see Ken on other forums, I got a feeling some people will be spending more time on a few other forums...again time will tell.

All I can say is wow...or better yet...WTF?:thumbsup:??

Renee

( I miss my old buddy )

He's still here....we just got him locked in the closet.  :thumbsup:

Unless you rattle the cage enough... ;D

Guest kenya

Is Earth tilting off it's axis?  :thumbsup:

I would have never thought this would happen.

John, I'm so sad tonight. This is terrible news.  ;D

I wish you all the best & good health. I will miss you, but will stay in touch.

I have to agree with others when they say it must have been bad for Banner to also step down and say he was not going to assist uscutter grow anymore. I can feel that part of the life and soul of this forum is missing, It's already changed so it leaves one to wonder whats going to happen now. I guess time will tell and I do hope we get to see Ken on other forums, I got a feeling some people will be spending more time on a few other forums...again time will tell.

Renee

Renee, I definitely agree with you.  Isn't this all CRAZY??  What an unspeakable turn of events this week.....the ONLY good thing, is it's nice to see so many of the 'regulars' here, like yourself and all on a Friday night!  ;D

( I miss my old buddy )

He's still here....we just got him locked in the closet.  :D

Unless you rattle the cage enough... ;D

That or mention the name of a buddy 5 & I had on here  :D ( I bet 5's pulse rises just thinking of who I mean LOL  :thumbsup: )

Is Earth tilting off it's axis?  :thumbsup:

I would have never thought this would happen.

John, I'm so sad tonight. This is terrible news.  ;D

I wish you all the best & good health. I will miss you, but will stay in touch.

Vette, it's truely unbelieveable.......but I'm sure somehow, someway...we'll still hear from John.

just because you are lucky with the location , you don't have to tease us 867-5309  :thumbsup:

just because you are lucky with the location , you don't have to tease us 867-5309  ;D

ROFLMAO.......................WHAT?  :thumbsup:

:D

Rodger, you crack me up.

just because you are lucky with the location , you don't have to tease us 867-5309  ;D

ROFLMAO.......................WHAT?  :thumbsup:

:D

Rodger, you crack me up.

warning ... warning .. warning ( robot on Lost In Space imatation ) I have been told I am better in person . We will find out in a couple weeks  :D

lmao.........ok can't wait.............I'll have the bbq ready.

Renee

Renee, I definitely agree with you.  Isn't this all CRAZY??  What an unspeakable turn of events this week.....the ONLY good thing, is it's nice to see so many of the 'regulars' here, like yourself and all on a Friday night!  ;D

It IS crazy!! It is a good thing that we are all banding together and on a friday night. No place I want to be right now but here.....what makes it worse for ME personally though, is while its none of my business for sure what happened, it just has my mind wondering what the hell happened?? If anyone has read any of Kens posts, he seems to be a very laid back kind of person, easy to get along with, sense of humor, always ready to help or offer a kind word, Heck alot of people are like that out here, some have a TEMPER its true but it is usually directed to some jackass out here that decided to be rude and deserved the temper.

The only thing we know, is Both Ken and BannerJohn have stated that they are no longer willing to help uscutter grow thier business. Had to be something bad for both of them to say that! I can see if Ken had a difference of opinion with the owners or whatever but for TWO well respected, highly thought of members are saying this then something is VERY fishy!! I have a very active imagination and also a very high level of "womens intuition" Yup...something is definetly fishy here. Anyone else here have these thoughts???

Renee

Rodger...take a cold shower. Jenny...stop encouraging Rodger.

51K0DCKQ4FL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Renee, definitely something fishy going on!  I couldn't have said it better myself!

LMAO @ John, I didn't think I said anything encouraging to Rodger!  He's just my funny friend!  :thumbsup:

Renee, definitely something fishy going on!  I couldn't have said it better myself!

LMAO @ John, I didn't think I said anything encouraging to Rodger!  He's just my funny friend!  :thumbsup:

Uhmmmm....Jenny, would you happen to be a "bikini girl" look alike?? LOL!!!  ;D

Guest fivestar

Oh lord......now you had to go and bring "bikini girl" into the thread didn't you.  :thumbsup:;D ;D Well John your thread has been officially hijacked.

John is "Old School "  :thumbsup:   Loyalty to Ken is much of John's reaction IMO , plus getting tired of dealing with people like he just banned  ;D . Forums burn everybody out at times  ( I can only imagine how tired Ken was of the constant drama ) . Tater recently came back & has not been very active  ;D . John may come back after getting refreshed . Boss - employee relationshipa are tough at best . $ is a motive for a new job . Being a boss of a company is like a captain of a ship .. no debate & the end result  ( good or bad ) is always the boss/captains fault .

I'm sure this forum will keep doing well . A constant supply of newbies asking the same questions & as the newbies get experience , they give advice to the fresh crop . John deserves some time to relax . Mods don't get the appreciation they deserve!

ROFLMAO....Renee......I would have to say without a doubt.....NO I'm not!!!  :thumbsup:

Oh lord......now you had to go and bring "bikini girl" into the thread didn't you.  ;D ;D ;D Well John your thread has been officially hijacked.

Hmmm Bikini Girl ( smoking an unfiltered Camel cigarette  :thumbsup: )

John , I was talking about better at cracking people up .. but after the mention of Bikini Girl.. I need to take 2 showers with ice  :D