BannerJohn

to all of my friends

Rodger...take a cold shower. Jenny...stop encouraging Rodger.

51K0DCKQ4FL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

John,

rest up & come back !!!

There are still plenty of dummydans etc  to keep in the proper place  :thumbsup:

I won't get into details but John departure isn't a result from Ken leaving. Please don't start thinking up all kinds of ideas/stories/rumors... that'll only make things worse. Thanks.

:thumbsup:

Rodger...you are very wise ( even if you do have a crush on bikini girl lol) I hope that John does get refreshed and come on back or maybe just not be a mod but still let us know that he is alive and kickin etc. As much as it sounds weird to others, people grow on you, you get to know them and look forward to "seeing" them and what they have to say and you miss them when they havent posted for awhile. Look all, I know that OBAMA promised CHANGE and all that, but I'm suffering from too much CHANGE I didnt need or want this to change as well...:thumbsup:

Renee

MMM- Bikini Girl WAS a contestant on American Idol...lol. The women judges hated her, Rodger was INLOVE!!! She didnt last long and Rodger was sooooo depressed when she got she boot! So now I tease him about her every chance I get...lol

Renee

MMM- Bikini Girl WAS a contestant on American Idol...lol. The women judges hated her, Rodger was INLOVE!!! She didnt last long and Rodger was sooooo depressed when she got she boot! So now I tease him about her every chance I get...lol

Renee

" WAS " :thumbsup:    ;D

Its sad to see you go John. You have helped my husband and I out alot on here. This is the first I heard of ken leaving too. You have to think of your health first. I worry about my husband everyday after he had his heart attack. He didn't have to have surgery just a stint put in but I was told it could lead to that. Get better and we will miss you both.

Nancy

I am totally overwhelmed and humbled by the outpouring of support. God bless you all! I might just re-think my decision,and cut back a bit instead of leaving altogether. I spent a lot of time thinking last night and couldn't think what I would do if I didn't have the forums to come to every day.

I might just re-think my decision,and cut back a bit instead of leaving altogether.

+ 1 . I hope that is the decision you come to  :thumbsup: . You have been a great friend to many of us & the forum would be at a loss if you left !!!

John,

I hope you do stick around!  Last night I found out you were leaving and that Ken was already gone - I'm not ashamed to say that I was sad to hear the news, and that I decided to stay away from the computer for the rest of the night.  You have helped me quite a bit (as has Ken)  and I wish you well.  Take care of yourself.

Mike

Guest round2racing

I've only been on here for a month or so, but I really enjoyed reading John's and Ken's posts.  They are ALWAYS full of information.

I've even went to Jerry's profile and read EVERY post he ever put in and learned so much

John, for all the new people here, we will miss out on so much if you leave.

If you cut back, we can still learn from your wonderful expertise.

But, you have to think about yourself and what is best for you.

I wish you all the blessings in the world in the decision you make.

Everyone here loves you and I was starting to love you too!!!

Even if you aren't a mod, please stick around.

Your humor is very much wanted and appreciated!!!

BannerJohn, that's great news that you might reconsider. I watched this thread last night, but being a newbie I didn't feel it was my place to respond since I don't really know anyone.  After seeing your post this morning I decided to chime in. 

I've spent enough time on the forums to know that you're a huge asset, and you've helped me whether you know it or not. More importantly, it's apparent that you're a very good friend to many.

- Cody

I try to follow the forum here as much as I can. I work at an automotive marketing company, so I have a lot of free time there to read lately. I don't post a lot, though. I like it this a lot and there are a lot of great people on here. Sorry to see you go. Thanks for all your hard work on here. I didn't expect such a great place like this when I bought the cutter. I got a lot of help with setting the machine up from Ken, too.

I've only been on here for a month or so, but I really enjoyed reading John's and Ken's posts.  They are ALWAYS full of information.

I've even went to Jerry's profile and read EVERY post he ever put in and learned so much

John, for all the new people here, we will miss out on so much if you leave.

If you cut back, we can still learn from your wonderful expertise.

But, you have to think about yourself and what is best for you.

I wish you all the blessings in the world in the decision you make.

Everyone here loves you and I was starting to love you too!!!

Even if you aren't a mod, please stick around.

Your humor is very much wanted and appreciated!!!

Thanks for pointing that out. Jerry's posts should be required reading for everyone who uses SignBlazer. There is so much to learn and he knew it all.

Guest gracewriter

Glad you gave it some more thought.  You can't leave us, we're your favorite little cutters.  :D Look, you can leave uscutter, just don't leave us.  OK? :thumbsup:

Guest kenya

John, I'm so happy that you may rethink your decision.

Maybe cutting back some would be the best, but to not have you around here at all would be terrible.

I'm so much happier today than last night. Please reconsider & stay, even if you choose to step down from being a mod.

I know many people come & go on forums, but it just wouldn't be the same without you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus I would miss all the fun entertainment that you, Tim & David provide- not to mention all the WONDERFUL help that we all have received from the 3 of you.  :thumbsup:

Heck after thinking about this last night, I just couldn't imagine John leaving this forum!!!

;D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Happy Dance,Happy Dance!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:;D:D :D :D

John, Although we have our differences as far as pricing is concerned I have always found the information that you share here to be very informative and helpful! It would be a shame to see you go.

Your health is much more important than anything else so you need to make the decision based on what you feel you need to do.

I'll still fart around here at times as well. I take pride in assisting others- what can I say? Feels good.

I'll still fart around here at times as well. I take pride in assisting others- what can I say? Feels good.

yes,feeling needed and especially feeling appreciated for what you do goes a long way,eh Ken?

;D

yes,feeling needed and especially feeling appreciated for what you do goes a long way,eh Ken?

Indeeeeed.