BannerJohn

to all of my friends

I have asked to be removed as a Mod. With Ken gone, the soul of the forum is gone and my heart just isn't in it anymore. 5-6 hours a day,at all hours, esp considering my health, is more than the title is worth.

I will stay on the forums but will no longer post. If anyone needs help,feel free to PM me or email me directly.

Guest fivestar

Damn John I really hate to see that.  You're correct Ken IMO was the soul of this forum.  I really know where you're coming from.

John, I'm saddened to hear this!  :'(  First Ken and now you??  :thumbsup:

I'm sorry to hear this, you have been a great help to many as well.

WOW Five & FM have alot more to do now!

Thanks for all the hard work and time you have put into this forum John!!!!

There is more to this than I have told. Reasons I don't care to talk about. Like Ken himself said.. I won't be helping to  build the US Cutter business anymore.

whoa nelly!

we're losing some quality peeps here!

okay gang, it's time we pulled up our boot straps and try to pick up some of the slack. I know I haven't been around a whole lately, but I'm definitely here when I can be.

we can do it!

party.gif

Looks like we are going to have to Haumana, since tech support on the forum has been nearly ZERO for the past week!  :-

Oh and just for the record John, this is NOT the way a Friday night party is suppose to start!!  :thumbsup:

well, I wasn't the one who pissed in everyone's cornflakes.

WOW Five & FM have alot more to do now!

A person can only do so much... I seriously doubt that David or I will step up the game anymore than we have currently been doing. As John already mentioned, the fact that we are doing this for free in our already limited free time, makes it kind of hard to think about putting even more time into it.

Thanks for all the hard work and time you have put into this forum John!!!!

Perfect post!

A person can only do so much... I seriously doubt that David or I will step up the game anymore than we have currently been doing. As John already mentioned, the fact that we are doing this for free in our already limited free time, makes it kind of hard to think about putting even more time into it.

So very true!

John has been a permanent fixture around here for longer than I have been here ( almost 2 years ) . He has been as helpfull & nice of a person as I have ever dealt with . It really takes alot to get him riled , so whatever took place has to be bad . He should take care of himself as the priority & do less even if whatever happened with Ken & USC didn't happen . I feel glad for Ken because he does not have to take the abuse some of the rude , ill-mannered & impatient people gave out anymore .

I think alot of Levi & know he will do a great job  :thumbsup: ( I just have to find him some M-C. Hammer pants  :D )

I am with jen,  in saying  this news is very sad,,  Ken and John have always been there, when we all needed them , I will miss the Humor, and the smiles they have both brought to my face, and the growth I have made because of them.

I hope if I can ever do anything for you guys , you know where to find me. I hope to see you both around in other forums.

Remember this, a Buisness is only as good as its employees,,,,, I know Banner john volunteered, but you catch my drift. And a very gracious exit Ken.

sandy jo

MMM

Guest fivestar

You got that right.  I have my own business' that I focus on.  The ones that make ME MONEY.  This is just relax time for me and to help people out where/when I can.  I'm not on here nearly as much as I used to be and don't see that changing anytime soon.

Guest fivestar

Hmmmmmmm...do I feel a boycott coming on?

No boycott from me and don't recommend it to anyone.  US Cutter's forum is an excellent place to hang out and they have great products. 

No boycott from me and don't recommend it to anyone.  US Cutter's forum is an excellent place to hang out and they have great products. 

Who are you and what have you done with Fivestar??  ;D  Have you taken one of Repodon's nerve pills and it kicked in?  :thumbsup:

Oh John, I wasnt expecting this. You've been a great Mod, but most importat a Great FRIEND! It is sad to know your desicion, but e must respect it.

Thank you for all you did for all and for all you've done for me. I appreciate it all.

Joe

Guest fivestar

Who are you and what have you done with Fivestar??  ;D  Have you taken one of Repodon's nerve pills and it kicked in?  :thumbsup:

This is his laid back twin.  ;D:D :D

I just knew SOMETHING was different about ya!  :thumbsup:

I'm new enough that I probably shouldn't even have an opinion, but here goes:

I dealt with Ken a few times during and immediately after my vinyl cutter purchase.  I had a minor issue with my order being processed through ebay, and I felt like he really went above and beyond in his service, and considered him an asset to US Cutter.

BannerJohn, I'm new enough that we haven't interacted much.  I've been very impressed with the membership and this community as a whole, and I have seen that you're very respected.  That said, if you have health issues to address, then that has to be Priority #1 and I wish you the very best.  As far as the business stuff that was a part of your decision, all you can do is follow your heart and your principles.  Everything else can come and go, or be taken away.  Your convictions cannot, if you remain true to them. I admire that.

I don't know what's going on, and it's none of my business, but I would really hate to see this community suffer.

One way or another this family will survive, whether it be here or somewhere else we'll always be there to help each other out!