TaterNuts

Direct to Coroplast with Sharpie and US Refine MH721

Hey friend, very usefull this tip. Thanks, but would like to know if this refill could be made with the SBE. Thanks

i tried this for the first time, sharpie on vinyl, it worked great. thanks. what modifications do we need to do to the rollers of US Refine MH721?

ok, i tried something new, i took some Cricut sticky plastic (i use it to cut hard stock paper for my wifes scrapbooking) i have a sheet that is 14"x14" i stuck a piece of coroplast on it and set the tension wheels on my US Cutter mh721 to run on the edges of the plastic, then i stuck a 12"x12 piece of coroplast to it and printed a nice sign, with no modifications. you can get these Cricut sheets up to 24"x24" so you could do some nice fast signs with a Sharpie  :lol: thanks again!!!!!

Hey Tater Tot

First off good to see you around after a year or so old friend !!!

Hey quick question!

what is the Pen width and angle that you are using for these???

Good to see you around brother !!

;) Down

I know this post is kinda old but does anybody know if SB has a fill plot option? I love this idea

You guys think it would be possible to cut PVC material w/ the right attachment? OH hoooo yeah.  ;D

I would also like to know if there's anyway to do this in SB..

When you get started on the engraver let me know.. I had limited success converting mine.

Problem I had is finding a motor small enough with enough power to do the cutting.

the only way i could think that you could do it in SB is to maybe make a bunch of 'inlines' close to one another? 

Tater

If you're wanting to engrave go to e-bay and look at #360153716076 which is a diamond engraving kit. $69.00  It has a diamond engraving pen, carrier plate and software.  It's the same one that came with my origional cutter but I never used it.  Maybe I'll see if I can locate it and give it a try.  Hope this gets you headed in the right way.

Also if you go on the SignMax.us forum (you won't stay long) they have a how-to video on engraving.