twice

pulled the snowmobiles out today,,,

I know, kind of early, but it did get 31* here the other night,,, Just cleaning them up and getting them ready to ride, :)  I have a 99 Polaris 600 xcsp, and a 2006 Yamaha Phazer and The little guys kitty kat.. What does everyone else have??

snowmobiles.jpg

I'm with Tater! no snow and 2 wheels. i get around on a primo-1980 goldwing.  48mpg compared to the truck @ 19mpg.

very nice. I've never even SEEN a snow mobile except on TV. Not much call for them here.

Never been much into snowmobiles, but here is one of my rides.  1972 Kawasaki H2.  750cc, 3 cylinder, 2 stroke.  Aftermarket Tracy body on it.  Does low-mid 11 second 1/4 miles without a wheelie bar.  It'll break into the 10's with a wheelie bar, I'm sure.

h2.jpg

I have a dozen other bikes too...all 2 stroke street bikes other than a 1973 Harley 350 Sprint.

Jeff 

Guest Terry

Nice bikes, I had the H1 and the H2. besure all 3 carbs are tuned the same. I bent a crank. Heres my hobby, top fuel drag sled.

post-0-12986513018486_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986513018957_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986513021734_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986513044951_thumb.jpg

post-0-1298651304514_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986513047341_thumb.jpg

Terry, were you at haydays last year?? i have seen your sled somewhere before.. just cant remember where..

Thats where I saw it... haha... funny I remebered that sled.I seen it over a year ago... looks nice!!

Guest Terry

Thanks, Ive seen you on the forms before.

Terry

Never been much into snowmobiles, but here is one of my rides.  1972 Kawasaki H2.  750cc, 3 cylinder, 2 stroke.  Aftermarket Tracy body on it.  Does low-mid 11 second 1/4 miles without a wheelie bar.  It'll break into the 10's with a wheelie bar, I'm sure.

h2.jpg

I have a dozen other bikes too...all 2 stroke street bikes other than a 1973 Harley 350 Sprint.

Jeff 

I dont know much about bikes.....scratch that I know ZILCH about bikes! LOL But come on, that bike needs some VINYL! LOL!!

Renee

h2.jpg

Jeff 

Hi Jeff , Love the H2 ! I had a drag only H2 . Gast stage 3 . I would love to find a streeable H2 . I have a R1 & it's a blast , but diesels don't take the place of smokers !!! I have a cr450F that is the easiest dirtbike I have ever ridden , but i prefer to ride my 05 KX250 . You ride in the dirt ?

Rodger ( I have a couple CR500 :D