I have read all the post in this forum but they aren't helping.

I installed my cutter and signblazer on my computer with Windows98 and everything worked.  I cut a small vinyl sign and it worked great.

I got my second sign ready which was 2' x4' ready and when I tried to cut it went across the 4' bottom and across the left 2' side and stopped.

I did this two more times with the same result. After that the cutter quit responding completely. The cutter will perform self test just fine.

I have checked my settings over and over.I have tried both baud rates and all ports and still nothing.

Please help.

Jim

I have a feeling this is a settings issue,but since I don't have a p-cut,I'll defer this to Ken in the morning or Bruce at Signblazer. You might try posting the question in the signblazer section also.

When it goes all the way to the left and stops,it usually means it's trying to cut past where your settings are...in this case,it sounds like a weeding border maybe.For Instance,if you have the vinyl size set to 30 inches on a 24 inch cutter.

I could of course,be completely wrong.

make sure the cutter head or x axis isn't up against the red switches (far left and right)